Fullbacks having crazy good performances

I dont know if this is a bug or just pure luck but my fullbacks keep having 8.0 plus games and winning player of the match. Its not like they're amazing players, in fact the last game had the player at Croatian 3rd divison quality and he won motm against chelsea in the champions league. Anybody experienced similar?

I've had games where fullbacks do well, but I wouldn't say it's an over-common occurrence. Are you playing a shape that emphasizes certain things? Maybe your fullbacks are making a lot of short crosses that are successful, rather than long crosses that get cut out? Or maybe they aren't making any crosses and thus don't ever lose possession? Do they have wide midfielders or wingers providing any defensive cover? Lots of things that could alter stuff.

I've had games where fullbacks do well, but I wouldn't say it's an over-common occurrence. Are you playing a shape that emphasizes certain things? Maybe your fullbacks are making a lot of short crosses that are successful, rather than long crosses that get cut out? Or maybe they aren't making any crosses and thus don't ever lose possession? Do they have wide midfielders or wingers providing any defensive cover? Lots of things that could alter stuff.

Dunno about the OP but definitively true for my playing style. I don't like using wingers so I'm playing a 4312 with the fullbacks being the only option out wide. The fact that they are on attacking duty as well means they block the lateral movement of the strikers. They usually have a very high rate of tackles, crosses and key passes completed pr game.

Here are some examples from my latest saves: http://imgur.com/a/fhnpz

Archived