Greenman Gaming FM16 - No activation key?

Hey,

ordered fm16 from them a few weeks ago but didn't receive an activation key, was I meant to get one or do I have to wait for them to send it on the day beta is released?

Thanks mate, slightly annoying they do that but thanks.

It's not "them" that do it. SI won't send out activation keys until they're ready to, then the retailer will send them out from there. Nothing to do with GMG, or any other retailer, in this case.

It's not "them" that do it. SI won't send out activation keys until they're ready to, then the retailer will send them out from there. Nothing to do with GMG, or any other retailer, in this case.

Not sure about this, I already received the activation key from where I bought the game and activated the game, it's just waiting there for the beta to be released. My experience with GMG is that they send the keys pretty quickly after the beta is released.

Not sure about this, I already received the activation key from where I bought the game and activated the game, it's just waiting there for the beta to be released. My experience with GMG is that they send the keys pretty quickly after the beta is released.

Fair enough - I thought SI sent them out once everything was finalised. From the past few editions, GMG will send them out in plenty of time, a good few weeks (or days, I can't remember, and don't have access to my emails to check) before the beta arrives. Anything before that isn't really necessary.

Annoying because I want the digital content

If you really want it, just cancel the preorder from GMG and order from some other place. I ordered from funstock.co.uk, received my key in less than 5 minutes, activated it and had access to the documentary.(which is pretty nice actually)

Archived