You've got to pick a pocket or two , boys. You've got to pick a pocket or two [FM15]

RichG-2-

OK new game new start. My World league save was interesting but very one dimensional.

On that basis I am trying something new. 8 Tier Belgian save starting at the bottom with nothing. I've got to thank nie jem frytek for inspiring me with a simple comment.

EN7qI_zpsfy5ibw5k.png

The concept. My manager Ikey Solomon. Some may know as the man Fagin was based on for Oliver Twist. An apparent criminal who recruited young boys to pick pockets for him,

FAA_zpsc7sf41c9.jpg

So my game is to scour the world of football and recruit players before they become famous or world class. Trying to find an elusive "Artful Dodger" (striker) who can be my main pickpocket. I'll pay specific detail to reporting this players progress until a new "Dodger" can be found.

The rules for my players.

1. Cannot have played any first team football. Or any International appearances including U18, U19 or U21's. Basically totally unknown.

2. Cannot be brought. Must be a free transfer or signed from youth team under "approach to sign".

3. Must only sign players under the age of 20.

4. Home grown player from our own youth draft.

5. No affiliates, no loaning (in or out)

6. All staff must be Belgian or past players.

7. I am only allowed to scout youth teams (U19's)

Starting in tier 8 and with nothing I am to rule the world of football with my band of young pickpockets.

My Career To Date

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 850, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Club[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Season[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Div[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Pos[/TD]

[TD=align: left]BC[/TD]

[TD=align: left]BSC[/TD]

[TD=align: left]RC[/TD]

[TD=align: left]ECC[/TD]

[TD=align: left]EC[/TD]

[TD=align: left]ESC[/TD]

[TD=align: left]CWC[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]SKV Oostakker[/TD]

[TD=align: left]2014/15[/TD]

[TD=align: left]4e Provinciale A (Oost-Vlaanderen)[/TD]

[TD=align: left]1st[/TD]

[TD=align: left]-[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Semi[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]SKV Oostakker[/TD]

[TD=align: left]2015/16[/TD]

[TD=align: left]3e Provinciale B (Oost-Vlaanderen)[/TD]

[TD=align: left]6th[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Group[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]KSK Meeuwen[/TD]

[TD=align: left]2016/17[/TD]

[TD=align: left]2e Provinciale A (Limburg)[/TD]

[TD=align: left]1st[/TD]

[TD=align: left]2nd[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]2017/18[/TD]

[TD=align: left]1e Provinciale (Limburg)[/TD]

[TD=align: left]3rd[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Semi[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]2018/10[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Vierde Klasse C[/TD]

[TD=align: left]7th[/TD]

[TD=align: left]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Please click the year to see the relevant season review

Champions, Promoted, Normal, Relegated

BC = Belgian Cup, BSC = Belgian Super Cup, RC = Regional Cup (If Entered) Cup, ECC = Champions League, EC = Euro Cup

ESC = European Super Cup, CWC = Club World Championship

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 850, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Club[/TD]

[TD]Games[/TD]

[TD]Wins[/TD]

[TD]Draws[/TD]

[TD]Losses[/TD]

[TD]Gls For[/TD]

[TD]Gls Against[/TD]

[TD]GD[/TD]

[TD]Win %[/TD]

[TD]Leagues[/TD]

[TD]Cups[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]SVK Oostakker[/TD]

[TD]75[/TD]

[TD]39[/TD]

[TD]23[/TD]

[TD]13[/TD]

[TD]130[/TD]

[TD]78[/TD]

[TD]+52[/TD]

[TD]52%[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]116[/TD]

[TD]70[/TD]

[TD]23[/TD]

[TD]23[/TD]

[TD]245[/TD]

[TD]125[/TD]

[TD]+120[/TD]

[TD]60%[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Total[/TD]

[TD]191[/TD]

[TD]109[/TD]

[TD]46[/TD]

[TD]36[/TD]

[TD]375[/TD]

[TD]203[/TD]

[TD]+172[/TD]

[TD]57%[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The Artful Dodgers Hall Of Fame

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 800, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Player Name[/TD]

[TD]Nat[/TD]

[TD]Years at club[/TD]

[TD]League

Apps[/TD]

[TD]League

Goals[/TD]

[TD]Cup

Apps[/TD]

[TD]Cup

Goals[/TD]

[TD]Euro

Apps[/TD]

[TD]Euro

Goals[/TD]

[TD]Int

Apps[/TD]

[TD]Int

Goals[/TD]

[TD]Total

Apps[/TD]

[TD]Total

Goals[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Roberto Martinez[/TD]

[TD]Belgium[/TD]

[TD]2014-16[/TD]

[TD]48[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]55[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Nico Camps[/TD]

[TD]Belgium[/TD]

[TD]2016-19[/TD]

[TD]54[/TD]

[TD]16[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]67[/TD]

[TD]16[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Statistics are for duration of career at club to honour those who have served as the 'Artful Dodger'

The Club

536311_zpssmiuicmo.png

Oostakker

Based in Ghent

The%20Club_zpsb0mzmqkg.jpg

3000 seater stadium and a semi synthetic pitch. Not sure how that will go but lets see. We have 15 season ticket holders who have all paid £6 for the privileged of having their pockets picked each week.

Squad_zpsk6f2dost.jpg

First team squad looks pretty good. Will start scouting now and maybe bring in one or two young lads to start building as i have a few 15 year old's in the first team which is not great.

The Manager

Ikey Soloman

FAA_zpsc7sf41c9.jpg

Reputation and skills

Ikey%20Solomon_zpsiocv8v9m.jpg

All above board and appropriate form my level.

The Leagues

Leagues%20copy_zpssegtlvkk.jpg

Most of the ones generating the worlds best players. Forgot to load Brazil and Argentina so they will drop in when dates are reached.

78,000 players are loaded in the game.

Anyone interested in the Belgian edit can see it here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/423020-FM15-Belgium-8-Level-Tree-v2-Released

May I ask why Belgium?

Belgium is nice. Its not to difficult if only going for youth or young players so there is a chance for domination and success on the home front before going into Europe to take on the big guns.

Also the assimilated foreigners are better here so it takes less time to become a national citizen. And the overseas players rule is a little more relaxed as well. Having said that I can only scout Belgium at present and we are amateur so can't pay any wages so its all from our youth team at the moment

A novel idea - looking forward to this!

I especially like the club logo which is just as terribrilliant as Thisted's in my own save... :D

Yeah its a great one. I went for them as I watched Bayern vs Dortmund at the weekend and love the Yellow and Black. I will knock a kit up in my kit designer tonight to give it a better feel.

I didn't even realize there were enough places in Belgium for 8 tiers :D

Yeah if you search it on Wiki its surprising how many levels there are in Belgium. Some strange cup/league format on the go as well which i need a season to get my head around before i post about it. I'll probably play a season then review it with tournament information.

The guy who did the edit even got all the club logo's as well for all the clubs.

I did follow your Andorra FC save and quite enjoyed the idea of it. I thought about downloading the world league database myself as it seemed like fun but decided that it would be better to just watch how it turns out rather than actually play in it.

Anyway, good luck in Belgium :)

I did follow your Andorra FC save and quite enjoyed the idea of it. I thought about downloading the world league database myself as it seemed like fun but decided that it would be better to just watch how it turns out rather than actually play in it.

Anyway, good luck in Belgium :)

Thanks for following the Andorra save.

I did enjoy it but felt like their was nothing special above domestic football. I missed the domestic bliss and European agony

536311_zpssmiuicmo.png

The story so far

Well I am not allowed to scout outside of Belgium at present. That sucks. We are also Amateur so not paying any wages so becoming professional is a must as soon as we can.

I have a few potential 'Dodgers' But I will wait until the window closes

However pre season was bad. Assistant takes control of that so it was all about drilling tactics into the players.

Season%20so%20far_zpsxhdnlsr8.jpg

However 5-0 loss to our U19's was poor lol

I have taken over team selection now. We have made a good solid start. No league games just some funny league/cup format. I appear to be in two separate qualifying leagues which make no sense at all so time for some Wiki research I think.

As you can see crowds are flocking in to see the Oost' rampage the opposition.

League_zpsd6acl6mz.jpg

Regarding fine tuning kits are done so club is all set and ready to go for the season ahead.

Kits_zps1pdew7na.jpg

536311_MED_zpsgma2hvgk.png

S.K.V Oostakker

Well generally things are going pretty well. Average age of my team is 19 so having to work hard on development and training. Scraping through some games and hanging in there and hoping for a promotion as its needed with my average attendance only being 47

League%20start_zpsjmpb16dc.jpg

Sitting nicely in the promotion play off places though but next game is vs team just above me. Scoring goals which is always a bonus. I hate a team that can't score goals.

League%20so%20far_zpsywqx81pj.jpg

The Artful Dodger

I have chosen my 'Artful Dodger' for the season. Roberto Martinez is his name and he is a youthful 16 year old. I will work hard on his development but he is doing well so far.

TAD_zpsgvspcsch.jpg

I will track his development on a monthly basis and report any movements or significant development.

SVK Oostakker

Well we are hanging in there. Teams are coming in and poaching my players. Lost 3 now at the end of the season. Tried to hold on to them but they wanted money and we haven't got any. Still grinding out Results though

Tonights%20games_zpsxxrdtdz9.jpg

Table is looking good and i have 2 games vs Bottom of the table in my last 8 which is nice. We had a heavy defeat to our local rivals 4-0 but we still have a chance of promotion.

20%20games_zpsipqc5j0c.jpg

The cup is going well also. We do not appear to be in the main cup competitions. However in my regional tournament I am in the Semi-Final. All the teams are 3 divisions higher than me though. Going to be tough to win it.

Cup_zpsy333lobj.jpg

Meanwhile the Artful Dodger has returned from injury to inspire us to winning ways again.

He was out for a few weeks but back and in the goals again.

TAD-20games_zps0cpcmopv.jpg

SKV Oostakker 2014/15 End of Season Review

Final Position: Champions

The Run In

Run%20In_zpsxr7ofbnx.jpg

A great run in. Solid all the way through until my goalie got injured. Then we almost threw is away. Some close games and it was tight all the way really. Great to go up in my first season.

The cup game was a real disappointment. 2-1 up with 10 mins to go. Then a red card and 2 goals let me down.

Final Table

Sitting top of the pile. Only just! lol

Final%20Table_zpsbr0gfwry.jpg

Almost a takeover

I got excited at one point. Thought some new desire might come into the club. Unfortunately it collapsed :(

Takeover_zpsmibdek6t.jpg

The Artful Dodger

Had a great season. Really is a key player for me. Both on the wing and in the middle. Hope he can carry this on next season. I think I will have a table of these guys rather than an overall league of appearances.

TAD_End_zpsa02p6yex.jpg

Domestic Results

Belgian League Champions: Cercle Brugge

Belgian Cup: AA Ghent 4 - 0 Roeselare

Belgian Super Cup: Lokeren 2 - 1 RSC Anderlecht

European Results

Champions League: Chelsea 2 - 0 Real Madrid

Euro Cup: Liverpool 3 - 1 Dynamo Kyiv

Super Cup: Real Madrid 2 - 0 Sevilla

World Results

Club World Championship: Real Madrid 3 - 2 Cruz Azul

Well it looks like being an interesting season

We've been taken over and debt cleared. We are now £135k in debt though with loans which is not good.

Takeover_zpsmyf0lhtp.jpg

My main problem is this. Only one player is over 20 in my starting line up lol. Talk about Busby Babes lol

Youth%20Team_zps4cirmgux.jpg

536311_zps6ymus4x4.png

SKV Oostaker 2015/16 Season Update

Things are tough a the Oost'

Finding it hard to get any kind of form going this season. We have had a nice little run though. With so many new players coming in from the reserves and youth finding balance is impossible. Having done some research I am in a proper Amateur level. With me not being able to hold on to players it is impossible to get a regular blend going in my team. We are still hard to beat and I am having to have regular team meetings to keep morale up

The Beker van Oost was disappointing this year. SK Gerda won the group and knocked me out in the last game.

Results so far

fix-rus_zpssajkwdqw.jpg

The Table

League_zps8oj65k4k.jpg

With me losing the 'Dodger' this season I am not updating. He is still my best player and I'll do a small update mid season

Yeah very annoying. Especially as our promotion was not expected in season 1

Anyway a nice update coming later as I have resigned and have a new job. I fell out with them big time as their expectations are way ahead of where the team and my philosophy is. I have also added Sweden and Iceland into the mix as well so 107,000 players loaded and lots of leagues available. I am still in Belgium at the mo though.

Den Bosch laughed off my application for manager in the Dutch Div 2 lol

SKVOmed_zpsgbgp16bx.png

SKV Oostakker: Season 2 2015/16 End of Season Review

Final fixture run in.

As you can see we were hard to beat. I could just not stop drawing games. We would get near the top places then drop off again. With the sack looming it got very tough. Time after time we threw away leads to draw games. The inexperience really showed in our team. Not being professional I could not hold on to players to build a regular team.

fix_zpssroppixs.jpg

Final Table

As you can see we were not a million miles away. We threw a 2-0 lead away at Vinderhoute which in the end cost us I think. Add that to too many home draws we just could not finish teams off with our inexperience. Very disappointing the board were not happy with this.

finaltable%20copy_zpsbgzq6sgv.jpg

The Artful Dodger

Had another good consistent season. In the end he was again one of our best and would have been sad not to have him for another season

tad_zpssbrnryka.jpg

Around the cups (Domestic and Europe)

Belgium

[TABLE=width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Belgian League[/TD]

[TD]Belgian Cup[/TD]

[TD]Belgian Super Cup[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BEL_zpsibu9cvfo.png[/TD]

[TD]BVB_zpsaa0s2iig.png[/TD]

[TD]BSC_zpsxk22gi6q.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RSC Anderlecht[/TD]

[TD]Westerloo 2-1 RSC Anderlecht[/TD]

[TD]Cercle Brugge 2-1 RSC Anderlecht[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Europe

[TABLE=width: 800, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Super Cup[/TD]

[TD]Champions League[/TD]

[TD]Europa League[/TD]

[TD]Club World Championship[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CWC_zpsx1amttcy.png[/TD]

[TD]ECC_zpsjjihhcew.png[/TD]

[TD]EUROPA_zpsbqz5rnrp.png[/TD]

[TD]SUPERCUP_zpsvcabrdu3.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Liverpool 3-2 Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan 2-1 Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea 3-1 Sao Paulo[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The New Challenge Ahead

Meeuwen%20Large_zpseeb6k3kr.png

KSK Meeuwen

Currently sitting in tier 6 of the Belgium system they finished 3rd in the league last year and missed out on promotion in the play off's on goal difference. They also lifted the Bekker van Limburg last season.

Screenshot%202015-10-13%2022.46.33_zpsagnsktfo.png

Situated in the North East of Belgium they play in the Limburg regional leagues. The stadium holds 2,000 and they are an amateur club. Averaging over 300 per game last season they give me a little more stability to grow from,

Kits done so all ready to go for next season

Screenshot%202015-10-13%2023.26.04_zpsxrmcnx3j.png

Meeuwen%20Large_zpsupu34gv1.png

KSK Meeuwen: 2016/17 Season 3

The season is going OK. Mixed results so had to tighten things up away from home due to poor results. Seems to have settled down more now. The league seems to be in 3 stages for the play off's so need to make sure I keep up my form. Overall though very pleased.

I was however disappointed to go out if the cup in the second round. With the draw I thought we could go further. We are in the Limburg cup quarter final though.

Results_zpsstg441je.jpg

The league is starting to take a nice shape and I think we have the skill and experience to beat anyone from results so far.

Table%20copy_zpsuja8hatt.jpg

The Artful Dodger

Got myself a nice 17 year old striker this time out. Looks like he has potential as long as he's loyal lol

TAD%2016-17_zpsniagkvf5.jpg

TAD%20Career_zpsgrzir71b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

KSK Meeuwen: Season 3 2016/17 End of Season Review

Final Table.

Champions

We ended up solid all the way through the season. Not scoring to many goals but solid at the back. Could be key next season. Having some older players in the squad was a real benefit. One that was not there at Oostakker. We almost threw it away at the end but glad I was not in the play offs. Board only want a mid table finish next season which is a bonus.

Final%20League_zpsilaaxicu.png

Beker van Limburg Cup Final

Gutted to lose my first final and miss out on a Limburg double in my first season. Took them all the way and almost beat them.

SK Bree were a division higher and finished the season played 30 won 29 and drew 1 so not a bad result I think.

Cup%20Final_zpsvhtk2lrq.png

The Artful Dodger

A great season for the young striker with 12 goals in 25 games. Not sure how he will do in the next standard but I am still deep in Amateur football in Belgium.

Not much statistical progress but first team football is a must

tad2017-2_zpsgpda8ekv.png

Belgium

[TR]

[TD]Belgian League[/TD]

[TD]Belgian Cup[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RSC Anderlecht[/TD]

[TD]Cercle Brugge 3-1 KRC Genk[/TD]

[TD]RSC Anderlecht 3-0 Westerlo[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Europe

[TR]

[TD]Super Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europa League[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Liverpool 3-1 AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal 2-0 Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool 7-1 ES Tunis[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Finally I get a signing

After 3 years of searching I finally get a young signing. Everyone else usually wants cash making it impossible to sign anyone.

Finally I found someone who wants to play for free

New%20Signing%201_zpstmuhlyjl.png

No games at all so perfect for our band of young thieves

New%20Signing%202_zpsbcfpfpdz.png

Meeuwen%20Large_zpseeb6k3kr.png

KSK Meeuwen

'On the brink!'

League%20copy_zpsdznhvya7.png

Having a great season. Been very tough and had some tricky spells. We went off like a train but over the season we seem to be running out of steam. I just hope we have enough left to hold on and make the play offs

Fix_zpsqllmlaal.png

The Dodger has not had much of a chance this season as I have an older striker banging in the goals. After Oostakker I need to rely on some older players for now. Especially in key positions

TAD_zpsdkjbelwx.png

KSK Meeuwen: Season 4 2017/18 End of Season Review

Final Table.

3rd Placed. Promoted via play off's

What a season. Started well, faded, picked back up and almost threw it all away at the end. A real roller coaster of a season. Finally we scrapped promotion via the play off's. It's so hard now though as we are still not paying any wages and we are entering into the 4th tier of Belgian football. There is no sign of the board allowing any wages to be paid so its still tough trying to poach players.

I'm looking forwards to the challenge ahead though!

final%20table%20copy_zps7g4rcici.png

Promoted via play off's. Ran a close final and finally won 7-6 on penalties!

Pens%20for%20promotion%20copy_zpsik2kkjd2.png

Beker van Limburg Cup

Only made it to Semi Final this year. Disappointed to have not won this cup while I had the chance

The Artful Dodger

A mixed season for the dodger.As you will see in the next section we had a prolific front line making it hard for the dodger to break into the first team this year. In the next league he may face another year on the bench.

Again not much statistical progress but being amateur does not allow for much growth

TAD%20copy_zpspnid0jon.png

Some very good players last season and good goal scorers. Lets see what they can do next year

squad%20copy_zpsfd16fe4e.png

Belgium

[TR]

[TD]Belgian League[/TD]

[TD]Belgian Cup[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Club Brugge[/TD]

[TD]Cercle Brugge 2

KV Mechelen 0[/TD]

[TD]Club Brugge 2

RSC Anderlechet 0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Europe

[TR]

[TD]Super Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europa League[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Arsenal 3

Chelsea 0[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich 4

FC Barcelona 0[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan 2

Newcastle Utd 0[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea 2

Jeonbak 1[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Season Developments

I am unsure if I am sticking around at KSK for the long term. I need to get professional to start poaching players and paying wages. Had some good feedback at the end of the season which I hope is building my reputation.

will%20i%20stay%20copy_zpsvsi0kkox.png

However we have decided to go Semi Professional this season. Much better but still no salaries or money available. Just have to hope attendances spike

Semi%20Pro_zpsqfbsi4rf.png

For now I have decided to stick around. Will see what the season starts like

Board%20Demands_zpsywtfcqtz.png

Lets see how we do!

Just the two signings

I don't want to disrupt harmony now we are semi pro. I still plan to build with poached players so don't want to end up with all players under 20 again like at Oostakker

Jaan Vercammen

JaanV_zpswt8jp8sr.png

He looks very promising. Has a 5 star rating so high hopes for this player.

JaanGames_zpsvcmyjcq4.png

My Second Signing

Younes Tran

Not quite as good as Jaan but a decent signing non the less. Will see if they can break into first team but happy I am able to sign players now

YounesT_zpsgai5ifsu.png

JounesGames_zpsxjmgxge5.png

Building the backroom

Starting to fill key positions. Once again now we can pay some money out I can bring in my back room staff. Most key positions filled for now

Staff_zps6akeegjc.png

Meanwhile

'Ikey goes for his A Licence'

The board have agreed to splash out on me again and get my next level of licence

Starting to look very nice on the coaching front.

Ikey_zpseuluxigq.png

Things aren't quite going to plan!

Really having a tough time in the league. Performances are ok but the quality just is not there. Time to go scouting for some new young talent!

table%2010%20games_zpsvcaqlbnz.png

Had to bring in some new faces to try and improve things

Nabil Rouissi

Rouissi_zpss7abdpjf.png

20 year old unattached central defender.

Eliot Legrand

Legerand_zpsvxpvojtv.png

18 year old left back

Michaël Matthys

Matthys_zpsgxzakya6.png

18 year old goalkeeper

All rated 5 star by my scout. Who is not that great but all I got lol

Well it all started so badly. After the first few games it became very obvious my good team in the Amateur division was no where good enough. Big losses and poor performances we putting us in real danger.

The only option was to scout and take some risks. I did not want a relegation battle. So I signed seven 5 star scouted players under the age of 20 and with 0 appearances. They seem to have steadied the ship while I dump dead wood and look to bring in more new talent in the new year.

Signings_zpstqb0smfm.png

(s2018) just refers to 's' signed and year (2018), I have other codes but that covers new signings for now.

Results & Fixtures

results-league_zpsgd0syn8d.png

As you can see we are building up nicely and my players have done the business and created some momentum.

As you can see we have now built a solid league position and hopefully we can build on that for next season

Table-23games_zps2a5cyol5.png

We had a great result last time out showing how good my new signings are

beat-top_zpsajwjiiol.png

Overall I am now happy with the squad and hopefully now I have my Continental A Licence I will be able to attract some bigger names to Meeuwen

KSK Meeuwen: Season 5 2018/19 End of Season Review

Final Table.

7th Placed.

A bit of a roller coaster this season. Started so badly. I had real problems with my squad and their ability. After coming out of non league football this was always going to be a step up. However my 7 signings over through October - December steadied the ship and put us on the bring of promotion. Sitting 2nd in the table with 4 games left (3 at home) I could not believe the chance we had. Unfortunately we collapsed and won 1 drew 2 and lost 1 to drop to 7th in the table.

My team is looking good but not sure how far I can take KSK Meeuwen. Maybe next season will be my last here

FinalLeague_zpsdvhtfnkl.png

Team did well this season with some nice performances. Overall a steady season and one to build on

Squad_zps95js33z4.png

Beker van Limburg Cup

Dumped Early in the Belgian cup this year 0-5 by Royal Antwerp. Maybe next year lol

The Artful Dodger

Had a much better season this year. Tended to be a bit of a super sub after the arrival of Heintz my 19 year old striker. Not sure whether Heintz will take over the mantle of 'Dodger' this season

TAD2019_zps1tw9pesx.png

One thing is for sure I am going to need a few more players but we are running out of money fast.

Belgium

[TR]

[TD]Belgian League[/TD]

[TD]Belgian Cup[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]