Creating Awards?

TuturuJones

For a while I've been trying to add a Goal of the Year for each continent, but no matter what I try it simply never shows up in game, so I was mostly wondering if anyone has managed to create such an award or if it's even possible to add custom awards. (Though I have a feeling goal awards are simply broken)

For a while I've been trying to add a Goal of the Year for each continent, but no matter what I try it simply never shows up in game, so I was mostly wondering if anyone has managed to create such an award or if it's even possible to add custom awards. (Though I have a feeling goal awards are simply broken)

Don't know if it'll help you or not, but previously I had this issue whilst testing my creations in holiday mode, couldn't find anyway to fix it -- and then when I gave up and moved on to actually taking control of a team, the goal awards magically just appeared in the game. I'm not sure why that was the case, perhaps something along the lines of if matches were only being simmed rather than played in detail, the game simply had no graphical record of the goals to display, hence offered up no awards. Purely speculative theory as to why, all I know is that when holidaying they didn't work, but when actually playing, they did. :eek:

Don't know if it'll help you or not, but previously I had this issue whilst testing my creations in holiday mode

True, you need to manage the team or sometimes the detail is not fully displayed. Manage a team, holiday for a couple of seasons, view awards.

Archived