Editing multiple nations

flipward

Is there a way of editing multiple nations on the one edit save or do I have to edit each nation in separate saves and then merge the saves together? The reason I ask this question is because I want to reduce the top division numbers in Spain Germany Italy and England.

You can only do one set of nation rules in each editor file, but like nine-iron said, just do each nation in a separate file and then check them all when you start the save.

You only have to make sure you don't make conflicting edits in the different files.

You can only do one set of nation rules in each editor file, but like nine-iron said, just do each nation in a separate file and then check them all when you start the save.

You only have to make sure you don't make conflicting edits in the different files.

Yup, its possible.

An example of a conflict would be to load two nations both overwriting CIS. You would have to write one over pre-1922 ireland and the other CIS to work.

My common multi-file saves include the nations league plus my custom nation. Rather than try and merge two files.

Archived