Have you ever had a player reach 1000 games?

I have only experienced 1 player ever reach 1000 games, just for club, and this was Ryan Giggs on CM 01/02. But, on a game I am running at the moment, Alan Shearer is player-manager of Bristol Rovers in the Conference at the age of 43, and has played 987 games. I expect him to join the Elite group soon.

Please post any other players you have had reach 1000 games, for club.

You don't have had to have managed them but you have to have seen it.

Screenshots would be good but are optional.

I will update the Elite Group, regularly.

This can be done on any of the CM, FM series, at any time.

Elite Group - 1000 games

-----------------------------------------

Ryan Giggs - 1042 games - CM 01/02

League or all competitions?

Also, theres been a player or 2 who've scored a 1000 goals posted on here before, I think they played a 1000 games

I don't think so.

You're talking about Danny Roberts, (dafuge) and Paul Wallace, (NepentheZ).

I think it's likely that although both scored over 1000 goals they actually played less than 1000 games.

My GK is currently on 110 career goals at the age of 29. This sort of record is something that I was thinking about the other day. I didn't sign him until he was 19 and only played him once that first season so I missed the boat a little. He's only made 473 appearances though, (the league is too small so there are not enough league games).

I would love to see some pics of your guys hustory page if you have time:thup:.

Plus, Alan Shearer got 1000 appearences, last night, on the last game of the season, but he isn't retiring because he's player/manager of Bristol Rovers on 90,000 a week. LOL. Good wage for a Conference manager.

So the updated group is -

Elite Group - 1000 games

-----------------------------------------

Ryan Giggs - 1042 games - CM 01/02

Alan Shearer - 1000 games - CM 01/02

I will post up screenies of shearer soon but soz ain't got any of giggsy, so you will have to take my word for it.

Next year im aiming for a long FM game, so hopefully this will enable me to get a player close to this.

Good luck - it will have to be a reasonablly long game and if you move club, you will have to take him with you. It would be good to do it though on 08. I might start one as well on 08. Have to find a decent player to do it with and he's going to have to be damn young.

If you start it soon - Plz tell us who you've managing and which player or players you are trying it with

Ta.

• 3 months later...

Archived