Struggling to win in Venerama Conference

Rafael Lorenzini

First of all, sorry cause my bad english, im chilean so spanish is my mother lenguage. Thanks in advance for reading and try to help me!

I CAN'T WIN.

After a successful career last season , and having been champion of the Venerama South league, now i find it very difficult to win. The first matches of the Venerama Conference were won "easily" and I thought everything was fine, but then .. We are fighting trough a terrible losing streak and ties and I can not win after many months of close games. We had several team meetings, and everyone look motivated and encouraged to make the next win, but then we lose and we start from 0.. with everyone being depressed and stuff.

Here are a few pictures of my current squad, tactics and tactical instructions.

Anyone had an idea what can I do in order to win something? Let me know if I need to post more pictures in order to make a full assessment of the situation.

Thanks

http://imgur.com/a/2IsdF

I would try a more defensive approach, different shape and/or fluid style to get more men back in defense. Basically you are trying to play like the you have the best team in the league and it doesn't at all match how other teams see your team. On current form most teams will be expecting to beat you and are probably lining up with attacking formations, leaving a lot of space to counter them if you allow them to come forward. With your current structured/attacking tactic I assume you are very vulnerable in defense as not many players are getting back .

Chose a more stable shape like 41221 or 42121, fluid. If you manage to turn it around and work up a bit of form you can go back to your attacking tactic, at least at home.

Thank you so much for your answer Epele. Im now playing with a defensive DM and two CM's ( one support, the other one attacking playmaker) and now im starting to see a more solid, less vulnerable in defense- team. Although im struggling in the making goals departament, but hey, at least im not conceding a lot of goals.

I will post more screenshots with a few questions, thank you in advance people.

Greetings!

Archived