How To Do Training Properly On FMC?

Hi lads,

I'm playing the PS Vita version of Football Manager Classic 2014.

Basically, I like to let my assistant manager take control of training, but he's basically upsetting my players with the light schedules he's giving them. Almost every player in my team is saying that there not pleased with the training. When I go to look at the training screen, my assistant manager either has it on ball control very low/low or tactics very low/low. Surely this can't be the right intensity for a team like Liverpool.

Does anyone else have this problem on the classic versions of the game?

Also, how would you do the training if you decided to do it yourself, what is a good way of balancing everything out, do you change the training focus every week? And what intensity do you have it on?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Matt

When I'm playing the full version of FM I tend to set team training intensity to low, and individual training intensity to high so that the player focuses on whichever attribute or role I've set them to. However, I'm currently playing FMC and there is no option to control intensity for individual training, so I can't set it to high. In light of this, if I set team training to low will the game automatically set individual truing to high? Or will my players receive an inadequate amount of training?

Archived