Can Anyone help? :S

I have FM2015, i got it as part of a deal for my laptop. When the Laptop arrived, so did a disc. At the time i wasnt really interested in playing it, so i just put it to one side and forgot about it, i recently saw some gameplay however and decided to try it out. But of course, the activation code is on the Manual, which i dont have, because i was only sent the disc. If there is anyway for me to get around this problem id really like to hear it, because right now i feel like giving up tbh

Ive spoken to the supplier, the game is indeed first hand, however, given that i bought the laptop 3 months ago, they have said, "we will look for the manual and case for you, however it has probably been thrown away" to be quit honest, if the codes dont work second hand, why put them on the manual, put them on the disc :S i was really looking forward to playing it and probably would've bought the new one too, but idek if i want to now tbh

If the game was new, why would any supplier take the disc out of the box and send you that alone? The code doesn't work second hand because once entered , it is permanently linked to the steam account of the person entering it and cannot be used again- where it is kept is not relevant to whether it can be used again

I dont know their reasoning, the disc was inside the laptop on arrival, is there no way to contact SI and provide a disc verification for a the related product code?

EDIT:- Laptop was a display model, but they claimed game was new, but not sealed, im not paying £30 for a game thats almost outdated from steam either, How Ridiculous!

I dont know their reasoning, the disc was inside the laptop on arrival, is there no way to contact SI and provide a disc verification for a the related product code?

EDIT:- Laptop was a display model, but they claimed game was new, but not sealed, im not paying £30 for a game thats almost outdated from steam either, How Ridiculous!

The fact that the game was not sealed certainly suggests that it is not new, but that is between you and the supplier. There is no need to buy only from steam as there are other options to buy from other sources at a fraction of that price. You only need a steam account to activate the game

Archived