[FM2016] E23 - England to Level 23

FC Romania seem to have a really good squad of players for Level 9, in the test runs I've done they won every league game, I might have to release their whole squad and have a squad of regens which should make the league fairer

I used this database last year. FC Romania does indeed have a really good squad, but most of them is very old and on expensive contracts. So my experience is that most of the players is either retired or got a new team within a few seasons.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still editing Level 10 but during this I am still trying to sort out the problems with teams moving to the wrong divisions, I don't know how to stop it as everything should be ok

I always follow these steps when creating regional/local divisions:

1) Specify the regional borders of the division.

2) Make sure the clubs have cities set that are located within the division borders (I realize that unless regions are all completely square, they will "overlap")

(2a It might increase the chances of success to also make sure the stadiums have coordinates within the region, but I haven't found this to make much of a difference in the past)

3) Specify regional divisions for each club (under the "division" tab)

4) Make the division sizes flexible (e.g. "min 16, max 24" instead of just "20-20").

You will still get the odd team ending up in the wrong division, but in my experience you should get a promotion/relegation "success rate" of at least 95%.

Didn't your FM15 file transfer to FM16 i'm working on a North-East non-league file down to level 15 and it transferred from FM15 and loaded up ok. Just might of saved you some work doing all teams etc again ??

Didn't your FM15 file transfer to FM16 i'm working on a North-East non-league file down to level 15 and it transferred from FM15 and loaded up ok. Just might of saved you some work doing all teams etc again ??

Will you be adding players to this cel and how long do you think before it would be ready?

I did have the thought of transferring over the FM15 file but I felt more comfortable starting from scratch as then I know if there's a mistake I know where I've made it.

Yes correct just alot of work to start from scratch again. Good luck with the file.

I find the FC Romania team very fascinating and when I see their quality (based on the past history of the players) they should be dominating IRL (they aren't).

With a side made up predominantly of Romanian immigrants, FC Romania have won seven promotions since their formation and are making their debut in the FA Cup this season.

Former Steaua Bucharest and Espanyol striker Claudiu Raducanu, who won two international caps for Romania, previously played for the club, which Vasile says is a focal point for the Romanian community.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29347869

The leagues I'm looking to add to Level 11 are:

Southern Combination Division 2

Essex Olympian Premier

Anglian Combination

Hampshire Premier

Kent County League

South West Peninsula One East & West

Surrey Elite Intermediate

Although these leagues are the ones I'm going to add knowing me I'll end up adding more, probably some Northern based leagues.

If anyone else has any other leagues in mind that they want to see then leave a message.

Hi dan, two questions: aren't the relegations set from level 10 down to level 11? There is no playoff in any of the level 9 division, just 1 automatic promotion spot, why?

In the meantime i created a game and running it on holiday to assess the update over the seasons and spot any issue

The leagues I'm looking to add to Level 11 are:

Southern Combination Division 2

Essex Olympian Premier

Anglian Combination

Hampshire Premier

Kent County League

South West Peninsula One East & West

Surrey Elite Intermediate

Although these leagues are the ones I'm going to add knowing me I'll end up adding more, probably some Northern based leagues.

If anyone else has any other leagues in mind that they want to see then leave a message.

Wearside League and Northern Alliance need adding if your doing level 11

Excellent work mate.

Have I understood from 'league cups" you mean Fa vase and Fa trophy but not county cups?

FA Cup, FA Trophy and FA Vase have been recreated, I've added the various League Cups to the leagues but no I haven't done County Cups

Now it's Lower Lower league it means that you have to create every team, every ground and usually new cities within the database and adding the correct longitude and latitude to the towns and stadiums, I've found it can take over an hour to create a 18 team division from scratch

How many counties are there in England? It's hard to put them in the game as most leagues only have it as you have to play in a County Cup to play in the FA Cup. It's hard to implement here in Sussex as you have non-Sussex teams in the leagues so when I add the leagues down to Level 23 it won't work