[FM2016] E23 - England to Level 23

so when do level 23 clubs become semi pro is it after the first promotion

If nothing's changed since I made a L24 file for FM10, then they'd turn semi pro after a promotion, regardless of what level they're at. Dan might have made the clubs always amateur, I don't know, I haven't downloaded the file yet.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a level 15 file and am currently Bamburgh Castle from the North Northumberland League got promoted into the Northern Alliance Div 2 and i am still amateur in season 2.

I'm at work so can't check for myself, is anybody able to tell me if the Northants Combination leagues are included? Finally got a chance of having my actual self in the game! (added through the editor obviously) haha

I'm at work so can't check for myself, is anybody able to tell me if the Northants Combination leagues are included? Finally got a chance of having my actual self in the game! (added through the editor obviously) haha

I hope you have given yourself realistic attributes.

Just thought i would pass this along... for your next update.... james Hurst is with Guiseley on Loan for rest of the season, Adam Smtih from wrexham is on loan to Guiseley for rest of the season and they have signed Ollie Norburn for a contract for rest of the season... not in ur 23 club save yet so i just thought would pass that along... Where can if find logos for the club for levels below the vanarama north and south?

also i downloaded the Lv 23 database file and it goes to level 10 in the drop down for after u select ur nations it doesnt allow 23 levels

There are links to four different versions in the OP. Are you sure you downloaded the lvl 23 one?

Hia Dan

i did continue on Liverpool county serie's.. did down to division 3. was struggling to find out what comes next so did the following. liverpool county premier division 3- drops into warrington & district premier. continued that down to division 5. that you drop into st helen & district division 1 and 2.

been working on adding color to the team recently. it takes an while finding out evrything :) so will be lots of imaginary stadium's and team color. But i must say awsome job you have done with the file. have found an bit here and there that needed correction on your file. but i am looking forward on starting my own club and st helens division 1 and at end win the pl,and rule europe :) and offcourse with an club from Liverpool area :p

Sorry to be pedantic mate, but the Isle of Wight League is at Level 13 and feeds Hampshire Premier League Division One.

I know, but I don't want Non-Island teams getting relegated into the league so there will be no promotion from the league

Hia Dan

i did continue on Liverpool county serie's.. did down to division 3. was struggling to find out what comes next so did the following. liverpool county premier division 3- drops into warrington & district premier. continued that down to division 5. that you drop into st helen & district division 1 and 2.

been working on adding color to the team recently. it takes an while finding out evrything :) so will be lots of imaginary stadium's and team color. But i must say awsome job you have done with the file. have found an bit here and there that needed correction on your file. but i am looking forward on starting my own club and st helens division 1 and at end win the pl,and rule europe :) and offcourse with an club from Liverpool area :p

I'm glad that you are enjoying the database. After all the leagues I added I needed a break from editing but now I have a bit of time to add a few more. Ordering a proper gaming laptop soon so once that arrives I can properly play this database!

Hia Dan

That sounds brilliant - I'd love to play on that as low as possible with the aim of being offered the West Everton Xaviers job, then Everton, then the world :-)

I'm glad that you are enjoying the database. After all the leagues I added I needed a break from editing but now I have a bit of time to add a few more. Ordering a proper gaming laptop soon so once that arrives I can properly play this database!

Bloody well deserved I'd say!

Hia Dan

Sounds good, but I would have made the Warrington & District League feed the Manchester League, and then the St. Helens & District Combination feed Division Three of the Liverpool County Premier League.

I've found some leagues are better than others when it comes to finding information, some publish handbooks which contain ground details (and club colours) and others don't.

Just thought i would pass this along... for your next update.... james Hurst is with Guiseley on Loan for rest of the season, Adam Smtih from wrexham is on loan to Guiseley for rest of the season and they have signed Ollie Norburn for a contract for rest of the season... not in ur 23 club save yet so i just thought would pass that along... Where can if find logos for the club for levels below the vanarama north and south?

Try http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/logos

I recommend the Metallic logo pack :)

Yes it is on purpose, there are a few reserve teams who are at Level 10, they're not allowed to get promoted any further up the pyramid however (although Brackley Town Saints is the reserve/development side of Brackley Town in the Hellenic League Premier Division).

When you add teams to a club, the U18 team gets removed as you can only have a maximum of 3 teams for a club, which will be the first team, reserve team and U21 team.

Hi Dan! The Master Regulations for the NLS says:

Reserve teams, including a team from a club or Club which is not considered by the LC to be sufficiently separate from another club or Club, will not be permitted to compete above Step 6 in the NLS. There must be a minimum of two Steps between a first and reserve team. This does not apply at Steps 6 & 7. No two teams from the same Club can play at the same Step. Reserve teams currently at Step 5 can remain unless relegated, once relegated they will not be permitted to be promoted back to Step 5.

Here is the link: http://thurlownunnleague.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FINAL-MASTER-Regulations-for-the-NLS-season-2015.16-July-2015-1.doc

It´s possible to solve this? This option is marked in league of steps 6&7 in your brilliant DB.

Thanks!

How come you're only allowed 5 subs on the bench in the FA Cup? Irl you're allowed 7

Changed for next release.

I've now added the Isle of Wight Division Two (L14).

I'm hoping to add a few more leagues over the next few days.

Dan - I was looking around & the only Isle of Wight leagues I can find are the Saturday divisions 1-3, at levels 15-17. Are the two you put in called something else, as I cannot seem to find them. Do these leagues get promoted into others or do they remain as only playable on the island.

Dan - I was looking around & the only Isle of Wight leagues I can find are the Saturday divisions 1-3, at levels 15-17. Are the two you put in called something else, as I cannot seem to find them. Do these leagues get promoted into others or do they remain as only playable on the island.

The Isle of Wight League feeds the Hampshire League so I put it underneath it. There is no promotion, I don't want there to be non-Island teams in the leagues

Hi Dan! The Master Regulations for the NLS says:

Reserve teams, including a team from a club or Club which is not considered by the LC to be sufficiently separate from another club or Club, will not be permitted to compete above Step 6 in the NLS. There must be a minimum of two Steps between a first and reserve team. This does not apply at Steps 6 & 7. No two teams from the same Club can play at the same Step. Reserve teams currently at Step 5 can remain unless relegated, once relegated they will not be permitted to be promoted back to Step 5.

Here is the link: http://thurlownunnleague.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FINAL-MASTER-Regulations-for-the-NLS-season-2015.16-July-2015-1.doc

It´s possible to solve this? This option is marked in league of steps 6&7 in your brilliant DB.

Thanks!

Hia Desseim. I have edited dan's file along with some exstra league added for my own preferance. but i have made it so that reserve teams/btems/u18 team that play in the normal league will have to stay 2 steps below their main team at certain level's, but have not theese restriction in the lower league. It is not that hard to fix it, under the league rule's, stage,league setting's you can add an flag with set this to 2 below their main team. and i have also ticked in evry league except premier division that reserve/b team is allowed to be promoted into it. for personal preference :). kinda like in the spanish league system.

Maybe could you add Surrey County Intermediate League - 12 Level ?

Added

JPLcmqe.png

So new leagues created since the first release are:

West Cheshire League (Level 11)

Hampshire Premier Senior Division (Level 11)

Hampshire Premier Division One (Level 12)

Surrey County Intermediate League (Western) Premier (Level 12)

Isle of Wight Division One (Level 13)

Isle of Wight Division Two (Level 14)

Added

JPLcmqe.png

So new leagues created since the first release are:

West Cheshire League (Level 11)

Hampshire Premier Senior Division (Level 11)

Hampshire Premier Division One (Level 12)

Surrey County Intermediate League (Western) Premier (Level 12)

Isle of Wight Division One (Level 13)

Isle of Wight Division Two (Level 14)

Thanks so much Dan! :) You`re great! :D

When will you release a new update?