Mandatory Dual Nationality From Certain Cities

Blake_Porter

Hey, I was trying to work on a database that could include competitions like the VIVA World Cup. Initially, I tried to make the Sapmi National Team which obviously meant editing some of the dead nations (i.e. C.I.S).

Everything was going fine until I remembered that I would need to keep Norwegians Norwegian, Finnish Finnish and Swedes Swedish. But at the same time, I want them to have dual nationality if they are from cities like Rovaniemi or Gallivare for example.

I was wondering if it was possible to ensure that all players born in certain cities in these countries would also be Sami.

It is kinda like the Basque deal where people born in cities from the Basque region on the game are guarenteed to also be Basque as well as Spanish.

If anyone culd help clear up whether it is even possible, that would be great.

Thanks.

I might have misinterpreted the part someone wrote a while back, but I think it was about Turkish-German players from Berlin, where Berlin or a suburb was recreated as a Turkish city, but in a German local region or nation Germany.

Anyway, make sure to look up the thread, since I don't always trust my memory...!

I've had a similar thing in my database. FC Romania who play in Level 9 in England have Romanian players, all I did was create a new city based in England with a Romanian local region. Same as Crawley Portuguese Club further down the leagues, download my Level 24 database and look at them in the editor

I might have misinterpreted the part someone wrote a while back, but I think it was about Turkish-German players from Berlin, where Berlin or a suburb was recreated as a Turkish city, but in a German local region or nation Germany.

Anyway, make sure to look up the thread, since I don't always trust my memory...!

That's the same one I remembered.

There it goes:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/430683-Minority-Team

In a database I have, I created a new team based in Cardiff. I noticed afterwards that mixed welsh and english players are created, but both Cardiff city and Cardiff local region are welsh in the database. I noticed Cardiff have both english and wales languages for his city, so maybe is possible that is enough to set a double language for it, but I am not sure..

In my database I solved (my goal was to obtain only welsh newgens) simply erasing the local region in the city properties..

Archived