Hammer Skin for both Full Mode and FMC **RELEASED**

KennedyBakircioglu

Hi,

I have decided to mix and match a few different skins together and create something different although not too different! I am currently using this skin in FMC as i adapted it to be used in either mode, please have a look and provide any feedback, will hope to make this available if enough interest is shown :thup:

jkifj3r.png

X8dj9l3.png

BuViUlw.png

pCndEEC.png

Good Evening Guys,

Right I have now uploaded the skin for download, please extract to my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2015/skins

Now please bare in mind there are a couple of known issues which I have not been able to resolve and one is when playing FMC and you click staff on the sidebar it comes up blank, when this happens just click on the relevant drop down arrow above(3rd from right) and select members then all and it will show your your backroom staff, second one is when searching on the titlebar the findings come up in grey which is quite hard to distinguish from the background, please accept my apologies for these, I admit I am not a skin maker but have taken ideas and bits and pieces from other skins to create this.

special thanks to AlexMorak as it was his skin FMTGW that gave me the ideas and this was the base of the skin and thanks to michaeltmurrayuk as his base skins helped a lot.

Hope you like and please leave any kind of feedback, DOWNLOAD BELOW..

****** DOWNLOAD BELOW **********

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rx00mfuc391bmqs/Hammer_Skin.zip

**** UPDATE *****

Apologies, for those that wish to use this in full mode FM please replace the skin_config.xml that is found in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2015/skins/hammer skin with the one available to download below...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n5l861llllcuccq/skin_config.xml.zip

Please note you may need to then clear cache and reload skin and it should appear :)

• 1 year later...

Archived