Anybody hate the aesthetic look of FM15/FM16?

Believe this is the correct forum, let me know if not. Basically, I'm just curious if the interface of FM15, and presumedly FM16 by the looks of it, puts anyone else off. I'm not sure if it's the sidebar, font, way columns and headers are set up or what... but it feels so cheaply done to me and lacks any sort of polish. I've tried every skin out there but I'm afraid nothing can mask what's already been done.

FM14 was my first installment in the series so perhaps I'm biased, I just feel it looks a way more proper and polished game than the direction the past two years have taken. It's enough where I literally didn't play FM15 and will stick on 14 for another year by the looks of it. With a (basically) text based game, the UI is incredibly important to me, and I feel 14 is practically flawless in this regard.

Props to SI for the longevity of their games being so great and I don't want this to turn into a thread full of bashing - just genuinely curious if anyone else muuuuch prefers the look of the UI from 12/13/14 to the drastic change in 15/16.

Cheers. :)

I couldn't understand the changes made for fm15. It was a step backwards in my opinion.

As for fm16...words can't describe how pathetic it is. It looks like a very bad mobile UI.

Couldnt agree more. And it required so many more clicks. We should have been able to choose our default player screen, for example. And why cant I see my under 21 fixtures on the under 21 team screen? And may we please have a universal template (across scouting, team screen etc) for customized views. It takes several hours to set the game up. It really shouldnt. Information is vital to play this game correctly and it must be presented as clearly and as easily as possible.

Archived