[FM2016] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded - 9.0.2 Out Now

FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded

FMUpdates2014logo%20short%20bottom_zpsgq0aiea4.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-23%20at%2011.59.51_zpsajdz0w7f.png

RegionalLogos_zpsdo0vgt6u.png

Level9logossmall_zpsjsprttpz.png

EEE - ENGLAND, ENHANCED, EXPANDED RETURNS FOR FM2016

INCLUDING ACTIVATION OF ENGLISH LEVEL 9

FMUpdates has returned! Following last season's break and the success of our FM2014 release, we will be bringing you the latest in our long line of impressive 'Football Manager' releases with the enhancement of the English league pyramid bringing you an improved gameplay experience of the leagues already available and the expansion of the English non-league structure to incorporate Steps 3, 4 and 5 of the National League System along with all the additional cups and rules that accompany them.

As ever, EEE will provide you with only the best and most advanced, realistic, detailed and reliable League Expansion around for the 'Football Manager' series. Accept NO substitutes!

The Advanced England League Expansion includes:

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-01%20at%2018.40.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-01%20at%2018.40.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-01%20at%2018.41.

ALSO INCLUDED:

COMPLETE ITINERARY OF LEAGUE CUPS & COUNTY CUPS

CREATION OF INACTIVE LEVEL 10 FOR PROMOTION/RELEGATION PURPOSES

REBUILT FA CUP & FA TROPHY RULES TO INCORPORATE EARLIER ROUNDS

FINE-TUNING OF EXISTING ENGLISH LEAGUE STRUCTURE TO FURTHER REPLICATE REAL LIFE

EXPANDED & IN-DEPTH HISTORIES

FULL & AUTHENTIC COMPETITION AWARDS OVERHAUL

EXPANDED FA GROUND GRADING REQUIREMENTS SYSTEM

EXPANDED MEDIA SOURCES AND JOURNALISTS

UPDATED KITS & OTHER CLUB INFORMATION

AND MUCH MORE WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED, FEATURED AND DISCOVERED!

#supportlocalfootball #FMUpdates #EEE #FM2016

3b1c4ebc-ed77-46d2-ae5e-d53168b8744e_zps5cf80029.jpg FB-f-Logo__blue_144_zps2ecaf7ea.png ec1afb45-4133-4474-a751-8e1f1d9eefc4_zps4ygtffzn.jpg

FMU3transparentlongshorttop_zpsvbdnmkig.png

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eff52eda-007c-483e-974e-db457b3e779f_zpsd9d152c4.png

Previously known as Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8, FMUpdates continues to bring you the best league expansion file that goes down to Level 8, and for the first time in our history, to Level 9.

Uncle Ron's initial work carries on and our ideals are the same as when he made his first release in 2010, if not stronger.

Although he currently does not work on the file we have a dedicated team who want to bring you the best custom FM experience a league expansion can bring.

If you are enjoying our release, please rate up the file in Steam Workshop and rate up this thread!

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-23%20at%2011.59.51_zpsajdz0w7f.png

Fixed bug where game would consistently crash on certain dates

Fixed bug where FA Vase would stop working during the 2016/17 season and would no longer schedule

Resolved some club movements into incorrect leagues

Added Minimum Stadium and Seating capacity into league stages of all playable leagues

Fixed issue where clubs would not relegate from some leagues in Step 5

Fixed issue where clubs from Step 7 or lower would be promoted to Step 5

DOWNLOAD ON STEAM WORKSHOP!

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2018.55.06_zpss5ip3u5h.png

FMU3transparentlong_zpsemizwdz3.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-26%20at%2021.33.13_zps6vg96dmc.png

Gripper @ SI

Gripper said:
The place to post any data issues you may have with any level 7 and 8 clubs is as follows:

Isthmian League (Ryman) Data Issues thread*

Southern League (Evo-Stik South) Data Issues thread*

Northern Premier League (Evo-Stik) Data Issues thread*

Regional Leagues (Level 9) Data Issues thread**

Each of those leagues has a dedicated Head Researcher, who will consider all posts for any future data updates. Also, if you are interested in helping with the research for your local level 7/8/9** club, please let the Head Researcher know via either Private Message or a post in those threads. The level of data is only as good as the amount of quality support the Head Researchers get, as you would appreciate how difficult it is to get good data for all 60-something teams in each of the three regional set-ups.

On behalf of SI research team, I welcome uncle ron's work as a great addition to the FM portfolio.

Gripper said:
I'm just going to add a note here. uncle ron's contribution to FM has been immense over the last few years, including being Swindon Town researcher as well as this excellent edited database. His work is much appreciated, as is magicmastermind's efforts. Without such dedicated people, the game would not be what it is.

I would echo his plea for more people to get involved in researching. Levels 7 and 8 are mainly researched by three Head Researchers for the Isthmian, Southern and Northern Premier Leagues, and while they do a great job, there is only so much they can do via googling and club official sites. The HRs do watch football at those levels but of course cannot watch every team, and the geographical areas they cover are vast. Even if you feel that you cannot get involved enough to be a researcher at those levels, the HRs involved would welcome any contributions to data for any clubs and players at levels 7 and 8 on a one-off or occasional basis too.

We would also like to add that Football Manager is not what it is without the help of all the scouts that spare their free time to research for the game. We implore all of you who are in the position to help Sports Interactive make a great game even greater and check out the available Research Vacancies and applying if possible.

* The links have been edited to the FM2016 version of the threads.

** Links and information added were not originally posted by Gripper but have been added to assist with research at this level.

FMU3transparentlong_zpsemizwdz3.png

We did plan a 9.10 update this summer, but unfortunately it didn't happen. All efforts going forward are now to be put into the FM17 release.

FMU3transparentlongshorttop_zpsvbdnmkig.png

• 2 weeks later...
MM: Why don't you join forces with Dan BHTFC, and cooperate on one file. Both projects wants to expand England and if both projects work together you will save research time and probably could make a better mod.
I don't think Dan has all the leagues as his database goes down the tiers and I doubt that data lower down will be readily available or easy to research.

Sorry to be blunt but Nobby is correct. There is less crossover than you would think.

I would describe the difference akin to choosing​ ​to live in a very tall but massively unbalanced and incomplete skyscraper skeleton instead of living in a nice modern mansion with several floor levels filled up with all the newest gadgets and comforts.

We will never activate lower than level 9 for many reasons; but one of the main reasons is the fact that the game is NOT designed the be played in the far flung low levels (you are in essence playing the same season over 10 times over if you start at 'level 23', the CA/player & comp rep systems support this). playing at level 8 & below already stretches the limit of this.

const-2-freitag.jpg

22083-Large-Mansion-Exterior-.jpg[/b]

That is completely a matter of taste. One isn't "better" than the other, it all depends on how you like to play the game. So I think you basically calling Dan's database crap is rude and bad form.

I don't think Dan has all the leagues as his database goes down the tiers and I doubt that data lower down will be readily available or easy to research.

Its easy enough to research, I've found all clubs details (in terms of where they play, club colours are a bonus for me) for the last couple of seasons for all the leagues in England.

It is not only the clubs and the leagues that we focus on. We focus on everything else, too - history, fixtures, formats, rules, records etc. It's for this reason that those with files that go further down the pyramid are not exactly compatible with ours. Plus as daniellewis789 has already said, the game's ability system is just not compatible with lower leagues.

This is not to say that we do not appreciate the work and effort those people make. It was SuperBladesman with his file for FM2010 that really got me interested in making this type of content for FM. Since then we have come a long way and we at FMUpdates are proud of the path we have taken with our file.

I agree with this. I have problem with finances in lower leagues-probably because FM is not made for that.

Give them low balances with no transfer funds. When I made AFC Bolnore at Level 24 for FM15, they had a starting balance of just over £1,000 when I started managing them. Having them not own their own stadium reduces costs too.

Its easy enough to research, I've found all clubs details (in terms of where they play, club colours are a bonus for me) for the last couple of seasons for all the leagues in England.

And what about all the players and staff members including accurate data for them all?

And what about all the players and staff members including accurate data for them all?

A valid point, although the game does a good job with regens of making a believable in game experience at times.

For me to get truly immersed the database needs to have a bit of life and soul and avoid the generic-ism that can happen when things aren't researched thoroughly, and that includes everything we have done in the past and more to come in the future (I hope).

While there ARE somethings which we hope to add in which will increase the amount of immersion and as close to RL feeling you want from playing FM, there are lots of things with which we are restricted to do unfortunately.

I don't research that information as when I play the game it adds managers and players to squads, and when I go into the game I don't know how good they are.

I always want to make my files as detailed as I can, if I can find club colours for them it's a bonus. But some leagues are better than others in terms of finding information.

Sorry to be blunt but Nobby is correct. There is less crossover than you would think.

I would describe the difference akin to choosing​ ​to live in a very tall but massively unbalanced and incomplete skyscraper skeleton instead of living in a nice modern mansion with several floor levels filled up with all the newest gadgets and comforts.

We will never activate lower than level 9 for many reasons; but one of the main reasons is the fact that the game is NOT designed the be played in the far flung low levels (you are in essence playing the same season over 10 times over if you start at 'level 23', the CA/player & comp rep systems support this). playing at level 8 & below already stretches the limit of this.

const-2-freitag.jpg

luxurious-modern-house-with-beautiful-swimming-pool-in-front-yard-modern-house-with-pool.jpg[/b]

Cute. A better analogy, though would be to have the incomplete skyscraper juxtaposed next to an empty lot, since you didn't publish anything last year...

Cute. A better analogy, though would be to have the incomplete skyscraper juxtaposed next to an empty lot, since you didn't publish anything last year...

Last year would never have happened even if we tried due to the loss of features that are paramount to the continued work of this release.

Whoever decided to drop support for xml and file saving made a mistake - I sincerely hope it has been reinstated for FM16.

Hahaha - spot on! :lol::applause:

Last year would never have happened even if we tried due to the loss of features that are paramount to the continued work of this release.

Whoever decided to drop support for xml and file saving made a mistake - I sincerely hope it has been reinstated for FM16.

You really are quite full of yourselves, aren't you? Even to the point of using a smaller font to stand out just because you can...

Nah. There's a building there. It was just closed "due to unforseen circumstances".

You really are quite full of yourselves, aren't you? Even to the point of using a smaller font to stand out just because you can...

A little 'strawman' don't you think?

Oh, and play nice.. you come across as having a chip on your shoulder.

We never claimed to be anything of the sort; other than a couple of guys who want to put some kickass files out 'there' for the benefit of the FM community. Go eat some bread. ;)

Here's an idea, all those that don't like the creators of this file or what they are trying to do, just don't come to this thread. It makes no sense for you to comment on something that doesn't require comments. If you prefer someone else's creation, go support them in what they're doing instead in their own threads.

Here's an idea, all those that don't like the creators of this file or what they are trying to do, just don't come to this thread. It makes no sense for you to comment on something that doesn't require comments. If you prefer someone else's creation, go support them in what they're doing instead in their own threads.

There you go. No need to come in here and bash these guys and their work. It's a fast way to get a thread closed or yourself infracted. From this point forward, the thread is about the EEE update and no arguments about someone else's file or who does what better.

Good to see you guys back!

Quick file related question (obviously)

Will there be more cups added? There is always so many cups missing from the lower level databases, If that is because of editing limitations then I apologize,

Can't wait to start playing your file regardless!

Great to see this is returning this year. :)

As I've already mentioned to Daniel, if you need any help with any Herefordshire teams or competitions then I'm more than happy to help. I know the Herefordshire County Cups have changed format this year with Hereford FC now being in Level 9, however I wouldn't be surprised if they revert to the old formats when Hereford get a few leagues higher (the old format involved Hereford automatically reaching the final but now we start from round 1 with all the other teams) so it may be best just to make the old format.

Good to see you guys back!

Quick file related question (obviously)

Will there be more cups added? There is always so many cups missing from the lower level databases, If that is because of editing limitations then I apologize,

Can't wait to start playing your file regardless!

ps. I watch/follow Kettering Town so if you need any help with them, Im game.

We always have all the county cups applicable to the level. We also have some more to work on before release!

There are plans with regards to this that me & Gareth have discussed but I won't reveal anything yet and keep you all on your toes until any future release. All I can say is that there will be other cups too...

As I've already mentioned to Daniel, if you need any help with any Herefordshire teams or competitions then I'm more than happy to help. I know the Herefordshire County Cups have changed format this year with Hereford FC now being in Level 9, however I wouldn't be surprised if they revert to the old formats when Hereford get a few leagues higher (the old format involved Hereford automatically reaching the final but now we start from round 1 with all the other teams) so it may be best just to make the old format.

The Herefordshire County Cup itinerary is in a bit of a mess with Hereford's change of situation, although I hope you haven't found it too easy in the MFL so far!

In addition to Hereford not being placed in the final of the challenge cup you also have the Senior Invitational Trophy which has been altered somewhat now also. Rest assured, we will arrange a solution that does reflect RL but also take into account Hereford FCs stature and most likely pyramid rise.

What I hope for is functionality in the editor to allow us to stop playing the county cups, or to switch to a reserve or U21 side to participate. No big deal but if you get to league 2 or more, those things turn into a pain :D Not holding my breath though.

The Herefordshire County Cup itinerary is in a bit of a mess with Hereford's change of situation, although I hope you haven't found it too easy in the MFL so far!

In addition to Hereford not being placed in the final of the challenge cup you also have the Senior Invitational Trophy which has been altered somewhat now also. Rest assured, we will arrange a solution that does reflect RL but also take into account Hereford FCs stature and most likely pyramid rise.

Don't worry life in the MFL has been harder than a lot of our fans expected. I expected it to be tough but I didn't quite expect so many other teams to be challenging at this stage. I guess by Christmas that will settle down to probably just us, Alvechurch and Heanor though.

I would personally suggest the best option might be to have the Hereford first team play in the Senior Invitational Trophy (Herefordshire Football Association Senior Cup is it's actual name) and then the U18 team play in the Herefordshire Football Association County Challenge Cup (providing there is not option to choose which team to send as the save progresses). The sides we have fielded so far in the County Challenge Cup this season have been mainly youth team players with one or two senior players who needed game time so entirely U18 in FM wouldn't be too unrealistic. If you are trying to set up the Senior Cup for this season then it was Westfields vs Slimbridge (from Gloucestershire, they play in the Evo-Stik Southern League South & West). From next season the County Challenge Cup winner (or Runner Up if HFC U18 win it) vs Hereford FC would be fair though.

The only other major county competition is the Herefordshire Football Association Giantkillers Cup which consists of all the U18 sides in the county although I'm not sure if you are adding U18 County Cups. Out of interest, do you plan to have any youth/reserve competitions or just first team competitions?

Archived