Things that seem good in FM16

dsch

- Touchline representation of managers. This has been asked for for a few years now. It seems a cosmetic thing, but I'm strangely excited about it. I hope it'll have some relation to what you do, for example, your manager becomes more active when you change tactics, actually shout when you shout, talk to subs if you've selected that option, etc. I also hope you can just make him gesticulate wildly when you need to vent.

- The new, granulated representations of tactical instructions. I hope they are representations of absolute values and not relative to a particular mentality. One of the biggest complaints about removing sliders was how you couldn't tell whether, for example, "standard + high tempo" was faster or slower than "attack + lower tempo". Hopefully this makes things clearer. Of course I am not suggesting sliders are returning in any way.

- Inbox messages seem to have been improved with more information, like list of results in result roundups. Also more information during press conferences so you don't have to go out of your way to figure out what they're talking about.

- Animations look better. So much nicer when compared to when the 3D engine first came out.

Hope this list gets longer as we find out more.

If you have not fixed the issues between Spanish 1 and 2 teams, then I cant buy the game... It has been a mistake for years !

For example, Castilla is part of Real Madrid, not a filial club. You cant do anything to improve the second team players in spain unless you drag them into your first team. Many other issues steps up because of the way you have build up the game.

If you have not fixed the issues between Spanish 1 and 2 teams, then I cant buy the game... It has been a mistake for years !

For example, Castilla is part of Real Madrid, not a filial club. You cant do anything to improve the second team players in spain unless you drag them into your first team. Many other issues steps up because of the way you have build up the game.

I completely agree. Barcelona-B is part of FCBarcelona, as is Castilla. In FM 2014, when you 'transfer' players between the clubs, your tactics familiarity takes a hit. That should not be so. It is comparable to the "Reserves" in the English league. Tactics familiarity should not take a hit because i moved some players between Castilla and Real Mad. or Barca B and FCB.

- The new, granulated representations of tactical instructions. I hope they are representations of absolute values and not relative to a particular mentality. One of the biggest complaints about removing sliders was how you couldn't tell whether, for example, "standard + high tempo" was faster or slower than "attack + lower tempo". Hopefully this makes things clearer. Of course I am not suggesting sliders are returning in any way.

Yeah, this is an improvement. Not sure why they didn't make a bigger deal of this.

Because it's only a 140 character feature tease. Not a detailed preview to be heavily analysed.

Not sure why the mods here seem so defensive. That wasn't even a criticism. "Looking forward to more info, which will definitely be coming" would have been a perfectly fine response.

Not sure why the mods here seem so defensive. That wasn't even a criticism. "Looking forward to more info, which will definitely be coming" would have been a perfectly fine response.

It's not a defence at all so please don't make assumptions on my part, thanks.

All the feature reveals are 140 character teases, 2 months out. It's only the start of the information that will come before release. Same as always

It's not a defence at all so please don't make assumptions on my part, thanks.

All the feature reveals are 140 character teases, 2 months out. It's only the start of the information that will come before release. Same as always

Not going to argue with you. At least it looks like the culture around here hasn't changed.

introduction of manager on sidelines is very welcome but boy that looks ugly. couldn-t they use some foto of suite or something in editor and then translate it to ME? the way it is done reminds me of Dino Dini's 3d kick off. i hope this is really an early build. takes the imersion completely out of the game.

I completely agree. Barcelona-B is part of FCBarcelona, as is Castilla. In FM 2014, when you 'transfer' players between the clubs, your tactics familiarity takes a hit. That should not be so. It is comparable to the "Reserves" in the English league. Tactics familiarity should not take a hit because i moved some players between Castilla and Real Mad. or Barca B and FCB.

Glad someone finally see the same problem as I, thank you !!

I will check the demo, and if it has not been fixed, I wont buy the game. It took me around two years to make my friend understand how FM has not understood the correct way of spanish football 1st and second teams.

Hell they even gave Castilla a president several years ago despite that the team name has been owned by Real Madrid for arround 10 years if not more. And its just a team name, Castilla has been Real Madrid second team for more than 25 years but was named Real Madrid B until they got the name Castilla.

Because of all this fuss FM has made, they have destroyes the idea with youth work in the Spanish league. So much easte of money this game is if they have not fixed it yet !

Glad someone finally see the same problem as I, thank you !!

I will check the demo, and if it has not been fixed, I wont buy the game. It took me around two years to make my friend understand how FM has not understood the correct way of spanish football 1st and second teams.

Hell they even gave Castilla a president several years ago despite that the team name has been owned by Real Madrid for arround 10 years if not more. And its just a team name, Castilla has been Real Madrid second team for more than 25 years but was named Real Madrid B until they got the name Castilla.

Because of all this fuss FM has made, they have destroyes the idea with youth work in the Spanish league. So much easte of money this game is if they have not fixed it yet !

Something similarly weird goes on with the German reserves system (at least in FM14, which is what I've been playing). Your first teamers who are set to "available for reserves" never actually play, but they will if actually put into the reserve squad. But that of course pisses them off. It might have something to do with how the reserves play in the actual league pyramid.

• Administrators
Something similarly weird goes on with the German reserves system (at least in FM14, which is what I've been playing). Your first teamers who are set to "available for reserves" never actually play, but they will if actually put into the reserve squad. But that of course pisses them off. It might have something to do with how the reserves play in the actual league pyramid.

To clarify on this, are your reserve team playing in an active league with generated fixtures? Or is the schedule blank as they play in a non-active league?

To clarify on this, are your reserve team playing in an active league with generated fixtures? Or is the schedule blank as they play in a non-active league?

It's not an active league. I assume this is why first-teamers don't get called to play reserve games, right?

It's not an active league. I assume this is why first-teamers don't get called to play reserve games, right?

That is correct. You can either get a custom data update from the Steam Workshop called Germany 5 Divisions, which adds the 4th and 5th divisions to the German football or you can manually set friendlies (you can set multiple at a time so it won't take too much of time, although it gets annoying over time). Most 2nd teams in German play in the 5th division so that's why they won't have any games apart from friendlies. The data update won't work with existing saves though and a new game would be required. That's why I would suggest you to wait for such an update before starting a new game in Germany in FM16.

I wish there was an option to allow the 2nd team manager to create friendlies automatically if there's no official games available (such as when the 2nd team is playing in an non-active league).

Well thats another huge mistake FM has done. First teamers in Spain cant play always play for b-team within certain rules. And here you only have the option to make them available to U19 team. That impossible in reality as the players are to old and can not be registered.

Also in spain, you will never give a first team player games on a second team for match practice unless he is registered in Second team and is young enough. Players over 25 cant play for their second team in the club.

FM has really screwed this up

Most reserve or B teams in Spain for the first league are playing in Segunda division B. So you will have active leages for them. In the past I think the b teams who where not registered in a league, played matches you could not see the result of but the players got in form and developed. At least in CM 01-02 it was like that.

U19 as in Spain, they play in a league for youth players, not senior so you cant add senior players to this team in reality but the other way around yes

I am yet to be sold on that, it looks so cluttered. I am willing to pass judgement on it once I have used it and grown used to it though, and if it helps people better understand what is going on then great.

I should add the ability to add specific set piece routines looks like a wonderful addition, and should allow people to really base things around being efficiency from dead ball situations.

Let us see!

Lol question: "Is my 970 powerful enough to run FM16 on Ultra? Cos dem graphics look awful."

Serious note:

The manager in that preview screenshot looks a bit on the chubby side. I'll be a bit thinner. >_> Jaggy graphics that need some serious texture work in my opinion. Course, that could be on the crap settings for laptops and stuff.

It also fails to disclose if you're able to control what he does on that touchline, perhaps shouting makes him actually shout. I thought there would be a 'style' option, where you can choose if he's a shouty, angry type or an ambivalent Van Gaal notebook type of guy. Don't see any options for that sadly, hopefully that'll be put in. As it is, looks like it will be one of those cosmetic features that does absolutely nothing.

Fantasy Draft

Ok, don't care for this personally as I use FM as a single player experience. So yeah, no interest in this and personally it should be resources spent elsewhere but I suppose they have to target that market thesedays.

Create a club

HNG -orgasm-, yep I'm sold.

Multi-Match Highlights

I expect bugs with this... But it is much needed and a fantastic addition, I used to view highlights at the end of a week individually as I tried to keep up with the league and international news. This package will solve that problem.

Pro-Zone Analysis

I want to know if this will mean statistics in the match will be changed, not the statistic itself but the definition. Will ProZone cause possession to be measured a la reality or will we stick to the FM way (which, is time spent on the ball is it not? I forget.)

Set Piece Creator

Nice but really is just a refinement of what already existed from what I can see.

Expanded Press Interaction

Ah, the annual lip-service "we've updated it, honest!" PR speak. Expect the bare minimum of changes and for things to be as bad as it usually is. Repetitive too, like this 'WIDE VARIETY and EXPANDED PRESS' update the SI claim every year. Tell you what SI, if I'm actually impressed by this change, you can pat yourself on the back and declare progress here.

*Had a look at the video, yeah same questions, one new one, but what am I supposed to be excited about here? It looks like the same crap that people will send the Assman to. Nope, not convinced on this 'improvement' at all.

Realistic Injuries

I can imagine Steam and here on release: "OMG WHY SO MANY INJURIES!"

But this is a good change, I want to see more long term and recurring injuries that force me to make medical decisions. I don't like the PR Speak "worked alongside a number of" = so one doctor, one physio and so on? *eh eh*

Ok I'm being a bit of a cynic there. I would be very surprised if they had several doctors and physios offering advice and that is shown in game with CONFLICTING medical advice. How about that? I doubt it'll happen though.

New Team Talks

EHHHHHHHH, from the screenshot I'm 'meh' on this. There are three variations of 'The fans expect to win, go do it' and none of them stand out as different enough for me. Who knows, I have no doubt we'll have the same old 'but my interpretion is different from yours' posts precisely because the contextual talks are linked to numbers or variables that are hidden. I think this bit needs to be much more clearer.

Granular/modular tactics

Looks like repackaging the same old stuff. I imagine it will allow for MORE tool tips and tutorials for newbies? Otherwise, seems a bit pointless. I like the layout though and it looks nice and clean.

Improved board requests

I can see already that the AI replies are going to be aggravating. The video responses are far too 'sharp':

"We believe it's fine, rejected"

*counter explain*

"It's fine, go bugger off"

*counter explain*

"We can't afford it, you know where we are, go jog on"

I'd like the conversations to be more human, more friendly, the board and you are meant to be working together and I can't imagine work place conversations being that sharp (unless the manager is a complete muppet). That conversation could have been handled better with a simple one click reply;

"While we understand why you have put forward this request, we do not agree that it is a priority to invest in. Furthermore, while you may be able to convince us otherwise, we simply do not have the budget available to enforce this request. If you absolutely believe this is a vital improvement we can prioritise it for next season if the finances becomes available."

Then you have: "Yes" or "Nah forget it" in various ways including from polite to being a knob. That seems a lot more humane than the current 'meh, go home manager, you're drunk' method.

Suggested subs

Need more info, is this just highlighting those who can play in that position? Eh, no big deal for me.

Conclusion

Alright, nothing absolutely stand out and 'must-buy'. A lot of this seems like re-touched, prettied up stuff. Eh, I was expecting more but I guess it'll be the usual stuff. I'll probably pick it up for a fiver. :p

Examples please?

Lets say; Improved squad management, personalities, more dynamic player interactions - Something I felt was not quite ideally balanced/fine-tuned.

Improved loan options, development methods and club communications - The ability to discuss more in-depth at the loan bid the position, game time and training plan a player would adopt when on loan. Mainly because I still feel that nine times out of ten loaning a player is a waste of time.

I already mentioned fine-tuning the dialogue - see the boards.

More team-talks still doesn't actually cover the core issue people tend to have with it, which is interpretion of how it is relayed, different people, different strokes - It is a difficult issue to tackle but I'd like to see more documentation, examples and tutorials on this. And while we're on the topic of tutorials and documentation I would have been very impressed if they had announced (perhaps rather boringly) that they had revamped the tutorials, included dynamic suggestions and tips relevant to what the player is doing at any one time - For example, new staff roles or the expansion of the assistant manager to prompt the player about say; Team talks, how *they* perceive it, how it will be taken and so on - so people can kind of get a rough idea of what each option is translating as in context; I don't want option A = outcome A, but I do want more feedback on it.

Newer methods of coaching/management running down to the youth team, purely optional for those youth cultivators - A way to direct youth academy development - Do we develop target men or do they usually get cut out for better technical players.

Improved match dialogue - Not just the media, but the relationships - I'd like more human contact and opportunities to develop friendships/working relationships with other managers and staff that isn't exclusively through the generic media and I wouldn't mind seeing it be a lot more dynamic than "oh, rival club, therefore I hate you" or "you beat me 5-0 all the time, therefore I hate you!" More dialogue with the FA, more dialogue with the backroom staff (partially covered by the improved injuries, but chances are they haven't put it in - Will doctors be more on the money in bringing you early warnings and so on about injuries.)

If there is going to be an 'overhaul' or 'improvement' of media/talking/dialogue systems I expect a full overhaul because the current one is very robotic, or too harsh I should say. I think things need to be more human, more friendlier and a lot more sensible - the example I gave about the board chat makes more sense to me than what turned out in the video and it isn't just limited to that.

I'd also like to see more tactical match roles, or rather the expansion of the tutorial elements for the current ones - something this board was/has been crying out for since when? FM 12/13?

Eh, as I said, I just expect 'more', especially if they're charging £45. -_-;; (Obviously I'll pick it up for a lot cheaper than that, I'm no mug.)

For me, all features are either completely useless or meh.

Touchline manager - pure cosmetics, don't care at all, I want tactics! :)

Fantasy Draft - most likely I will never use it.

Create a club - I will definitely not use it. What's the point? I like existing clubs and existing players.

Multi-Match Highlights - I don't see why I will use it, seasons are going slow as it is

Pro-Zone Analysis - no idea what it means

Set Piece Creator - ok, I will use it, but it's very small addition

Expanded Press Interaction - "send assistant"

Realistic Injuries - is it about representation in 3d match engine? just cosmetic then. If it is about recovery time, it's good, but small feature

New Team Talks - meh.

Granular/modular tactics - as per this screenshot. Definitely helpful, less consulting with guides! But nothing new at all, same stuff tactically, just UI changes.

Improved board requests - definitely will use but very small and cosmetic

Suggested subs - well I feel I'm totally capable, no real need

just copied and pasted mchbitil's post and put in my own answers :)

Fantasy Draft - Wont Use.

Create a club - Wont Use.

Multi-Match Highlights - Will use for about a day but will be bored of it quickly.

Pro-Zone Analysis - Might be interesting but depends if altering tactics and instructions will actually change anything the players do.

Set Piece Creator - Main result of this will be corner and set piece glitches that result in goals 99% of the time.

Expanded Press Interaction - will be fun for a week then I will be quick clicking the middle option in every conference.

Realistic Injuries - This is the decider on whether I will buy the game or not. If 99% of injuries still occur only during matches and not training then its still a broken system.

New Team Talks - Pointless as managers end up selecting what gets the best from the team and not what they actually want to say. Players that play badly will still moan if you are negative towards them.

Granular/modular tactics - Will it change how your team plays? Currently you can play defensive and still end up with 60% possession and winning 5-0.

Improved board requests - Board is either going to accept what you are asking for or they wont. Doesnt matter how many different ways you ask them.

Suggested subs - Isnt this already in the game? Player X is looking tired and could do with being replaced?

The injuries is the only thing im looking at with interest. If SI do it right then I will buy the game. If dont wrongly then I may buy it on sale.

This seems like fun:

Touchline manager - Not more than a little distraction for me, mainly because the graphic fidelity is not FM's strong point

Fantasy Draft - Won't use it(maybe if someone from my entourage convinces me), but I can see that some people will find it a great feature

Create a club - Won't use it. A lot of people are afraid of the editor so this is more a low-hanging fruit feature

Multi-Match Highlights - If I get an immersive save there is a possibility I will use it

Pro-Zone Analysis - Looks great at first sight

Set Piece Creator - Will use this a lot, hopefully this will kill all the exploits and glitches (yeah right)

Expanded Press Interaction - Wait and see for this one

Realistic Injuries - Sounds great but more details are needed to really evaluate this one

New Team Talks - Wait and see for this one

Granular/modular tactics - I expect a lot from this even if it ends up being largely cosmetic

Improved board requests - Nice small addition

Suggested subs - Won't change anything for me

Dynamic Rivalries - Great little addition

Will I buy this game - Definitely, but not sure if it's going to be on release date. There is no killer feature for me this year but the modding community is the main reason that I still buy FM.

Feature I expected that wasn't announced - FM becoming a 64Bit application

I'll play along: ;)

Dynamic rivalries (as was revealed a while ago) - Nice feature, adds to the gameplay.

Touchline manager - OK, but don't really care. The match graphics will never compete with other football games nor should they because it's a minor thing in FM.

Fantasy Draft - Won't use it at all. No interest whatsoever.

Create a club - Won't use it, as I have been using the actual editor extensively for years.

Multi-Match Highlights - Might use it, will have to wait and see how I like it.

Pro-Zone Analysis - Looks promising, again wait and see.

Set Piece Creator - Looks promising, will most likely use but wait and see.

Expanded Press Interaction - Wait and see.

Realistic Injuries - Looks promising, wait and see.

New Team Talks - Wait and see.

Granular/modular tactics - Wait and see.

Improved board requests - Looks promising, wait and see.

Suggested subs - Won't use as I don't use the existing assman suggestions either.

Will I buy this game - Moot point due to researcher perks, but honestly not sure I would have spent that much money otherwise. I would certainly never spend that much extra just to get 14 days of beta. The non-PC versions I have no interest in whatsoever.

General impression - To me FM is about story and narrative first (most of which I create in my own head anyway) and about realism second. So the small tweaks and improvements to the ME look OK, but no major changes. My biggest complaint about FM 15 was the massive changes to the UI and the visual side of the game - for the worse. The game that looked so professional, sleek, and appealing on FM 12-13-14 now looks like something my kids play on the iPad. Unfortunately this trend seems to continue on FM16...

Multi-Match Highlights

I expect bugs with this... But it is much needed and a fantastic addition, I used to view highlights at the end of a week individually as I tried to keep up with the league and international news. This package will solve that problem.

I thought this was in the game anyway. Whenever you've played a game, and the results for the division are displayed, there's the option to view the goals/highlights from all the other games played that day in one package. That's been in the game for a while now.

Does this new feature allow you to view goals from other games while you're playing your own game? That could be good especially if you and another team have a last day race for the title/relegation etc.

If it's just the option to view a highlights package after the games have been played, then I don't see the difference to what it is at the moment.

• Administrators

Judging by some of the statements here, there's quite a large number of misconceptions about some of the features.

For example, the 'suggested subs' is more of an interface additions which makes choosing in-match replacements much quicker and easier, not a big 'take this player off now because I say so!' :D

Now don't get me wrong, I can see how some of these can be misinterpreted, but with a lot of this it seems people have jumped to the worst possible implementation imaginable. I think if you're unsure, wait and see is probably the best idea.

Fantasy Draft - Would use it if there was a game lobby, as there isn't one, I won't use it.

Create a club - Never really used the editor so if I buy the game I will would use this a few times.

Multi-Match Highlights - Could be interested to watch when the season gets to the business end.

Pro-Zone Analysis - Again could be interesting, then again it may just be another time sink.

Set Piece Creator - I will use this for sure, although I will stay clear of guides on this forum which could lead to IWIN set ups.

Expanded Press Interaction - A bigger announcement would have been "No more press interaction".

Realistic Injuries - Could be a really big thing, hoping for the best here.

New Team Talks - Will it include "Why are you guys not trying harder? I paid €55 for this thing!"

Granular/modular tactics - Will have to see how this works out.

Improved board requests - Not sure how much of a difference this will make, will wait and see.

Suggested subs - Never listen to the assistant manager anyway, given how he is now he could be suggesting I replace my top striker with the guy that works in the burger van outside the stadium.*

*Given what Neil has just said it looks another 1 to wait and see, the name description does make it sound like the assistant manager is giving the advice though, looks like we jumped the gun on that one.

I think if you're unsure, wait and see is probably the best idea.

Sure, and as I stated in my post above this is true for every single feature. But if you don't want people to speculate and ramble on more or less coherently based on a few low-res screenshots, don't release that info two months before the game... ;)

Lets have a crack at this.....

Touchline manager - Not important, but a wee bit of fun, I expect.

Fantasy Draft - Probably won't get much out of this, but can see it being killer for multiplayer. Draft day is my fave part of EHM.

Create a club - Delighted, really looking forward to this.

Multi-Match Highlights - Not sure, will give it a crack, could be useful.

Pro-Zone Analysis - Beyond delighted, this is excellent news.

Set Piece Creator - Hopeful about this.

Expanded Press Interaction - Doesn't really apply to me, might be good though.

Realistic Injuries - Excellent news, badly wanted this. Especially(if I'm reading this right) that they tell you what kind of injury it looks like in match, making subbing decisions easier.

New Team Talks - Doesn't really apply to me, might be good though.

Granular/modular tactics - Looking forward to this, should be very useful.

Improved board requests - Hopeful.

Suggested subs - Apparently this isn't as expected, so again, hopeful.

Dynamic Rivalries - Delighted, this is excellent news.

New Tactic Interface - Wary, but willing to give it a fair shake.

Will I buy this game - Already pre-ordered, of this there could have been no doubt.

Overall? Far better than all the doom and gloom about the forum would have it, that's for sure. Excited for the game.

Judging by some of the statements here, there's quite a large number of misconceptions about some of the features.

For example, the 'suggested subs' is more of an interface additions which makes choosing in-match replacements much quicker and easier, not a big 'take this player off now because I say so!' :D

Now don't get me wrong, I can see how some of these can be misinterpreted, but with a lot of this it seems people have jumped to the worst possible implementation imaginable. I think if you're unsure, wait and see is probably the best idea.

You should sticky this somewhere :D

Devil's advocate; But SI kinda build that situation up themselves. Example; The Press interaction, making it sound a bigger thing than it ever turned out to be. Pretty nifty most people are on the 'yeah, we'll see' outlook on that and the team talk elements.

Devil's advocate; But SI kinda build that situation up themselves. Example; The Press interaction, making it sound a bigger thing than it ever turned out to be. Pretty nifty most people are on the 'yeah, we'll see' outlook on that and the team talk elements.

Everybody wants to be a devils advocate, I've never known a game where so many come pre programmed to find fault.

I'd argue that's what many gamers are like these days tbh.

But can those gamers be criticized for being like that?

Speaking as a pc gamer were a community that generally gets ignored by devs. End up with shoddy ports as devs are more concerned with consoles.

SI games to me at least while still being faithful to the pc community are now switching their efforts to tablets and handheld devices.

With fantasy draft and create a club they look like they looking for the casual pick up and play gamer rather than the hardcore strategy pc gamer of old.

They aren't "switching their efforts" the additions are produced by additional staff, the numbers working on the core PC game have also increased over the past four years.

So it's wrong to accuse them of spreading themselves thinner to chase the money pot, they're doing what any sensible firm would do, increasing their products to meet an existing demand.

Speaking as a pc gamer were a community that generally gets ignored by devs. End up with shoddy ports as devs are more concerned with consoles.

SI games to me at least while still being faithful to the pc community are now switching their efforts to tablets and handheld devices.

With fantasy draft and create a club they look like they looking for the casual pick up and play gamer rather than the hardcore strategy pc gamer of old.

Especially on here, where there's a general devs-know-best attitude and snide remarks about the community are the norm. Not saying the mods don't mean well, but it adds up to a rather paternalistic atmosphere.

• Administrators

Well we're trying to have something for everyone. Of course we have to be careful not to lose sight of the people who have played and loved our games for years and to be honest, having played FM16 I really don't think we've done that.

Especially on here, where there's a general devs-know-best attitude and snide remarks about the community are the norm. Not saying the mods don't mean well, but it adds up to a rather paternalistic atmosphere.

While I see where you're coming from, the devs do know best. They know the product, they can see the insides of the product, and they're privy to information that the general community don't. Quite baffling to say otherwise.

And snide remarks fall on both sides, absolutely.

Touchline manager - Not important to me

Fantasy Draft - Probably won't touch this

Create a club - How will this compare to the editor?

Multi-Match Highlights - Not really useful to me

Pro-Zone Analysis - Curious...

Set Piece Creator - Hopeful about this.

Expanded Press Interaction - So, just added more options? Can we call out on terrible journalism or stupid questions?

Realistic Injuries - Interesting to see how this will be handled

New Team Talks - so, more added options? This kinda needed to be expanded

Granular/modular tactics - Interested

Improved board requests - Hopeful if it isn't just more added options

Suggested subs - A step forward in a minor place.

Dynamic Rivalries - About flipping time!

New Tactic Interface - Wary, but willing to give it a fair shake.

Will I buy this game - not sure...

Overall? on the fence.

Will SI fix the leagues that have been pointed out to them for years and not half heartedly add new ones? *cough* Gibraltar *Cough*

SI has issues it needs fixing but for some reason the new stuff they do tempts me back in. I want to know more before committing

Archived