FM16 - best prices

Haven't spotted a new thread yet (please close if there is one I missed) for people to post links for great deals for FM 16 pre-orders and then onwards.

I find it very useful each year as some folk are very good at finding some cracking deals.

As far as I can see at the minute, there is only price of £34.99 available for pre-order of FM 16 via here -> https://www.humblebundle.com/gamepage/footballmanager2016_gamepage/

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it should be noted, like last year, that some of the retailers wont be able to offer the beta. I know last year that cd keys were one of those retailers Tha could not provide the beta.

For some people that probably isn't an issue, but personally I would rather spend a few quid extra and get the beta.

They did offer free beta. I ordered it before they were offering one and they added the version with beta that was a couple of € more expensive... I emailed them, recieved my money back and order the new one with beta access without a problem.

Fair enough, I didn't realise the offered the Beta at all last year, but glad they did even though you had to pay a bit more. Point still stands though that at this moment that one from CDKeys does not include the free beta. So whilst that Isa great price, no doubt, if you want the beta you will have to pay a few quid more.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a definitive list of who is selling the game with the beta? Also I like to have the physical disc too anyone doing the beta along with the physical disk?

It was mentioned yesterday on another thread that once the list is up to date and ready it will be published.

• Administrators
A special 24 hours 25% off discount at GMG.

25PERC-OFFGMG-BUYNOW

I've been updated on this now. We understand GreenMan are close to agreeing a deal to receive Digital keys, I will update this forum post once I have confirmation of that. Thanks.

used GMG for several years with no issues

but if as 3 posts above Neil Brock states ''we can't at this stage even say whether they'll be legitimate. ''

that is a concern and the inference is we shouldn't use them .....if that is the case you need to let all users here know by a sticky:thup:

I am contacting GMG as I have pre ordered with them your comments will make people who have pre ordered with GMG be very apprehensive:confused:

that is a concern and the inference is we shouldn't use them .....if that is the case you need to let all users here know by a sticky:thup:
Post #1 in the release announcement does detail the current online retail partners.

While I read these forums, I don’t normally post but I am looking for clarification on the “online retail partners” issue.

I have bought FM from Green man gaming for the past few years without issue and have had beta access like many other on here. Today your moderator Neil Brock has effectively questioned the legitimacy of this site. They were on your list the last few years so you have clearly dealt with them previous and know of them so this seems like a very poor way of dealing with issue.

Then another moderator – Barside stated in response to a query that if there is a genuine concern about Green Man Gaming and we shouldn’t use them that there should be a sticky in this regard, that Post #1 in the release announcement details the current online retail partners. “. The inference presumably being that if an online retailer is not on that list then we shouldn’t order from them. The list in question only includes Humble Bundle and Steam, however the game is clearly available for purchase on Amazon. Does that then mean you are also questioning the legitimacy of what Amazon are selling.

With the release date being 13th November and the Beta access presumably being around the end of October / Beginning of November there are only 5 weeks left to pre order and your list currently contains 2 retailers. Why is this when last year there were far more online retailers on the list by this time. Why are we being given so few options to purchase from that Si Games are acknowledging as being legitimate and why is the list not being updated in a more timely fashion given that Amazon is not on the list unless you are saying there copies are not legitimate.

I have ordered every year since CM 1996/97 and was about to order this years but I cannot do so now until there is clarification on this matter. Link some other posters above I have also emailed Green Man Gaming and am awaiting their response.

Update - I received the following reply from Green Man Gaming.

Hi

Thank you for your ticket and for your interest in Football Manager 2016.

We can confirm these are official keys from Sports Interactive and will contain full access to the Pre-Purchase Beta along with the An Alternative Reality Documentary.

If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.

Thank you for shopping with Green Man Gaming.

Kind Regards

Green Man Gaming have added the following customer note to there product description of Football Manager 2016

Customer notes - Pre-Purchase and receive access to the "Pre-Purchase Beta" and a copy of An Alternative Reality: The Football Manager Documentary.

• 2 weeks later...
I am wondering does anyone know if its possible to get football manager from nuuvem if you're in ireland? fm16 is for sale for the equivalent of about €18. If I buy it will it work for me?

The game is region locked, so if you buy it froom Nuvvem, you would have to be in Brazil to activate it in Steam. In other words, its not possible :(

Sub-Total: £32.99

Coupon(OCT-COUPAW-PRE25): £-8.25

Total: £24.74

This is with 'Funstock Digital'

I ordered on the 4th and got the game for £20.68p

Code for the game was instant and put into Steam, which immediately recognised it as FM16.

This is for the beta version too...

"Sub-Total: £32.99

Coupon(OCT-COUPAW-PRE25): £-8.25

Total: £24.74

This is with 'Funstock Digital'

I ordered on the 4th and got the game for £20.68p

Code for the game was instant and put into Steam, which immediately recognised it as FM16.

This is for the beta version too... "

I followed this advice but got nothing yet only email confirmation of purchase. Don't see Funstock Digital on the list linked above. Do you think this means I'm not going to get the beta??

List of participating websites so far here - http://community.sigames.com/announcement.php?f=24&a=74

Please bear in mind the beta access is for digital purchases only.

I am a little concerned Neil that GMG is not on your list, yet they (GMG) have stated that they are selling the game with the Beta included?

Can you confirm if they are, or are not, able to sell FM16 with the beta as I have ordered from there, and have done so for many years.

Archived