Camera Angle and editor mode

Hello, what do you guys think if SI should implement a "free movement" camera where you can move around to see the game from better angles from high up or from different part of the stands etc? Also I would love to be able and edit the way a stadium looks for example in the editor, kind of like the FIFA manager Editor, and please don't tell me " no it's not a manager's job to do that" that's what the editor is for, its where you aren't the manager but the editor, I think it would be fun to build some funny looking stadiums or the ones like your favorite football team looks, or if this already exists as a mod can anyone link me please?

Also what would be great and easier to do, a stadium seat colour editor, because alot of times the seats aren't like the club colours or sometimes they have a design pattern, so with a small and easy to use editor to edit the design that's easy to do and affordable in time and money easily for SI.

Also what would be great and easier to do, a stadium seat colour editor, because alot of times the seats aren't like the club colours or sometimes they have a design pattern, so with a small and easy to use editor to edit the design that's easy to do and affordable in time and money easily for SI.

There already is. Seat colour for each club is set in the editor.

If you select the Rail Cam in game you can move the camera around the ground which may do some of what you want, also several other camera views allow you to zoom in/out a little bit with the mouse wheel.

I'd like to see a new camera angle from your technical area, maybe a little higher than head height

Would you really see enough to make it worthwhile with that kind of angle though? In real life, yeah, you do, but if you couple this angle with the pretty-far-from-realistic FM graphics, would you be able to gleam anything useful from the view. In real life you get plenty of managers who like to sit upstairs to get a better view, can imagine that being even worse from the dugout. I can see why it would be added, given you're the manager, and it's his view, but don't really see its usefulness. I guess watching the match falls into two categories with people - watching it as "entertainment", so not really having a tactical eye, just watching it to see how the game pans out; and two, the opposite, using the view to monitor the shape, your play, everything. The dugout view doesn't seem to fit either of those.

Maybe if the graphical representation got a bit better so things were clearer at those kinds of distances, it might be a goer.

Archived