Achievements not working

You have to be online when it triggers in game to register.

This can be a problem with Steam as it has a tendency to drop in & out while you play.

Yeah, well. Steam is short for "steaming pile of sh--" as far as I'm concerned. I see no benefit to it at all as far as we (SI's customers) are concerned.

Yeah, well. Steam is short for "steaming pile of sh--" as far as I'm concerned. I see no benefit to it at all as far as we (SI's customers) are concerned.

Steam is fantastic most of the time and its a massive benefit to us as customers.

At the risk of turning this into another "Steam" topic, there's nothing wrong with it. It's hard to think back to the days where you had to buy games, install them, source any possible patches, fail to install them, have issues, try again, swear, try again etc etc. If achievements not registering is the main issue with Steam, then I'd take that for a very stable platform for FM to run on.

Archived