Ball Control Coaching Glitch?

My players have been complaining for ages saying that ball control coaching needs to be improved. I previously had a 2 star coach in this area so it was valid. But now I've upgraded the coach and have a 4 star coach in that area, yet the players persisted moaning about how they "feel ball control coaching could be improved". I then brought in another coach with 3 and 1/2 star coaching for ball control so I now have 2 coaches solely focused on ball control but the players still complain. Is this a glitch or am I missing something more fundamental to training?

Thanks

It was about 2 months with the single 4 star coach and the 3 and 1/2 star has been at the club for about a month. It's just odd though because I've brought in a lot of new coaches lately, some with 3 star ratings, so ostensibly worse than the ball control coaches, but all the players complain about is ball control coaching. It's only about 3 or 4 players, and different players every month but it's consistant.

It was about 2 months with the single 4 star coach and the 3 and 1/2 star has been at the club for about a month.

Sorry that's not very clear is it. Overall, the 4 star has been here for 3 months, and the 3 and a half star for one month.

Which players are moaning? Main squad or youth players?

When you say you have a 4* coach is that from the training screen?

Are the coaches coaching the right area?

When you look at the Ball control coaching section how many *s does it have and is the coaches workload on light?

Which players are moaning? Main squad or youth players?

When you say you have a 4* coach is that from the training screen?

Are the coaches coaching the right area?

When you look at the Ball control coaching section how many *s does it have and is the coaches workload on light?

It's normally about three youth players complaining and one or two senior players, but which players they are changes every month. No player is consistantly unhappy with it. It's like they take it in turns to be unhappy with it.

It's from looking at the coaches tab in the training section

Both coaches have their best areas for coaching listed as ball control

The ball control section overall has 3 and a half stars. With both coaches on ball control, workload is light, with just 1 active, it is average.

One thing to point out then is that youth coaching is different to main squad coaching and is shown on a different training screen - Youth squad from the left then training is a drop down from the top menu.

I'll get in a better youth coach and see if that helps matters.

Archived