There are these features in FMC in tablet?

• Administrators

Dynamic league reputations - Yes, just like FM

Team talks - No

FFP - No

Takeovers - Yes

Press conferences - No, only key a press question rather than a whole press conference for key games.

Talks with board - No conversations but you can make board request using an action like classic versions of the game.

Talks with player - Players will come to you when they are publically unhappy so you can respond and make promises. Team meetings are prompted by the assistant during good/bad spells of form

DoF - Yes, you can assign players to transfer targets, unwanted and development list but you retain all control over contracts and final say on whether to buy/sell/loan players.

Hope that helps.

Dynamic league reputations - Yes, just like FM

Team talks - No

FFP - No

Takeovers - Yes

Press conferences - No, only key a press question rather than a whole press conference for key games.

Talks with board - No conversations but you can make board request using an action like classic versions of the game.

Talks with player - Players will come to you when they are publically unhappy so you can respond and make promises. Team meetings are prompted by the assistant during good/bad spells of form

DoF - Yes, you can assign players to transfer targets, unwanted and development list but you retain all control over contracts and final say on whether to buy/sell/loan players.

Hope that helps.

I always wondered about dynamic league rep in FMC. I looked everywhere for the league rankings but couldnt find them.

I even abandoned a save as i thought i could not improve the standard of the league in FMC.

Is there a way to see the DLR at work in a FMC game?

So it is definately possible over a period of time to make a small league big just like in full fat FM?

Thanks.

• Administrators
Thank you for reply! So the DoF could make proposals, but the last word is still the yours...there is Also dinamic uefa coefficient? And what about the role of supporters? The players have match fitness?

You need to put players to the Director of Football for him to act on, but yes.

Yes there is still UEFA Coefficient.

Not sure what you mean by "the role of supporters".

Yes players have match fitness, with the exception of tactical familiarity and team talks the match experience is the same as FM.

I always wondered about dynamic league rep in FMC. I looked everywhere for the league rankings but couldnt find them.

I even abandoned a save as i thought i could not improve the standard of the league in FMC.

Is there a way to see the DLR at work in a FMC game?

So it is definately possible over a period of time to make a small league big just like in full fat FM?

Thanks.

It is there. You can view continental qualification places and over time, league TV money can increase as well as player values. There is no league reputations table though, but you do see the reputation of the league in news items mentioned. Over time the star rating can increase/decrease.

You need to put players to the Director of Football for him to act on, but yes.

Yes there is still UEFA Coefficient.

Not sure what you mean by "the role of supporters".

Yes players have match fitness, with the exception of tactical familiarity and team talks the match experience is the same as FM.

It is there. You can view continental qualification places and over time, league TV money can increase as well as player values. There is no league reputations table though, but you do see the reputation of the league in news items mentioned. Over time the star rating can increase/decrease.

So theoretically I could play in the Northern Irish Premier League and eventually attract world class players?

In the PC version of FMC you can look under continent - overview and switch to a division view and see league rep.

I started in Italy and Now i'm at the first game of the serie A, but i haven't had so far a press conference (with One key question) or a backroom advice. Are you sure that those features are on FMC on tablet?

Lucas works on the game :) He's sure!

The important work is "key". You don't get questions from the press before every game in FMC as it is a streamlined version of the game. You only get questions at points which the game decides are "key".

• Administrators
I started in Italy and Now i'm at the first game of the serie A, but i haven't had so far a press conference (with One key question) or a backroom advice. Are you sure that those features are on FMC on tablet?

You don't get full blown press conferences, just the main question/talking point is sent to you, which is before key games.

There is no backroom advice like in FM, though if this is an area you think would benefit your FMC save games, post this in the wishlist thread and it will be considered for a future version

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
It is possible to decide an affiliaction with other teams? Pitch condition and weather have effects on the match?

No you can't decide affiliations, it's not really the role of the manager.

Pitch condition and weather effects are just the same as the full version.

A quick question about this from a (very) casual player. I always assumed that if I picked a tactic that I thought would work with the players I had they'd grow in to it in time and performances would improve, assuming the tactic wasn't stupid. Is this not the case in FMC/FMT?

There is no tactical familiarity, so they don't 'grow' into it. It's as though it were 100%, as it were.

Interesting. Thanks.

Edit Sorry, a follow up question. Since forever ago when I used to play your old games as a kid I've been worried about changing a winning team. For example if the team was doing well in the league then I had a cup game against some small team I wouldn't change the team and rest players because I thought that there might be some kind of familiarity value with each other (as opposed to the tactic) that would be broken or lowered by changing the starting 11 for a game. Like some kind of momentum that the starting 11 had built up that I might damage if I swapped players around.

Am I imagining it? With the exception of things like morale and match fitness that I can see, is there anything I can "break" by changing around a team that is doing well?

• Administrators

There's no direct, single cause for these things, there are multiple factors in play so you simply can't put it down to one of Tactical Facility, bad selection, tactics, the AI as well. It's a combination of these things.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know something more about this features:

-team cohesion: how this Part of training affect the game stile and the tactic?

-UEFA coefficient: why in my game holland is in 3rd place, but hasn't 4 teams in UCL?

-when the temperature is under 0C there are more risk of injuries?

I'm at the half of 2nd season, any media questions yet...

Archived