How to watch previous matches which played by "just show the result

Hi.

I am playing FMC 15 tablet on iPad Mini 2.

I have two questions.

1- In match start menu when we use fast match option, if I select "show result" which tactics are used by my team? (my game interface is Turkish, so please let me know if there is a different description fast game)

2- Is there a way to watch previous matches which is played with 'fast match '>show the result option

the reason is: my assistant manager is definitely gets better score then mine, so i wonder in that option assistant manager is using different tactic or what?

If you choose 'Simulate Match' (I dont know how it translates, sorry!), then your team selection and tactics will be used, but the process takes a little longer.

If you choose 'Instant Result', your assistant takes full control to allow a quicker processing period.

I'm afraid you can't watch previous matches on tablets.

Aaron thanks! translate: no worries, I understood. :)

Is there a way to see which tactic assistant manager is using?

because i am saved from to get fired by playing all matches with instant results. (escalation to assistant manager)

before that i tried nearly all tactics. defeat and defeat again. (manchester city - 202x)

i'd like to play matches without instant result after learn the right tactic for my team, since there is no watch no control whatsoever, in instant result.

Archived