Pre-Match Analysis - is it to be in any way believed?

I'm playing West Brom, as you may know, and for the first (away) leg of the ECC semi-final have just seen this:

"I can't look beyond West Brom for this game. They're a good side and I believe they've got what it takes to see off Barcelona today."

Yes, that Barcelona. At Camp Nou.

In my first season in the ECC.

And we lost to them both times in the group stage.

And failed to score even once.

But sure, we're going to hammer them, right? :confused:

I've seen this quite a lot before, but this is the most glaring example. Bug? "Feature"? Just something silly?

I'm intending to shut up shop, park the bus, and brick over all the doors and windows as well.

• Administrators

Sounds like a bug to me - but as awulfclark said above there are generally other factors to take into account. None which should be that overpowering mind.

If you have a save game which shows this prior to the match please upload it to our FTP and let us know the file name so we can take a look. FTP details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113-FTP-Details

Thanks.

Is your West Brom team in particularly good form at the moment? Along with Barcelona being in a slump? I suspect current form plays a big part in that pre-match prediction.

Hadn't lost in the league for 24 matches, but lost in the FA Cup (6th round), and both ECC matches against Barcelona previously. And the one I just played, too, despite their LB getting sent off in the sixth minute for elbowing one of my players in the face. Still haven't managed to score against them, either!

Sounds like a bug to me - but as awulfclark said above there are generally other factors to take into account. None which should be that overpowering mind.

If you have a save game which shows this prior to the match please upload it to our FTP and let us know the file name so we can take a look. FTP details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113-FTP-Details

Thanks. It's FM13, are you sure you still want it?

LOL - It wont get fixed for FM13 thats for sure. I'm pretty sure this event has been coded out for current FM version.

Spoil yourself, get FM15 and put FM16 on your Xmas list. Put FM13 away somewhere safe as it'll be an antique worth money in the future ;)

LOL - It wont get fixed for FM13 thats for sure. I'm pretty sure this event has been coded out for current FM version.

Spoil yourself, get FM15 and put FM16 on your Xmas list. Put FM13 away somewhere safe as it'll be an antique worth money in the future ;)

:lol: Not with the condition of the box when it arrived from Amazon, it won't! They (Amazon) even had the temerity to ask me what I thought of the packaging, but I haven't heard a peep from them since I told them it was sh... not very good.

And to be honest, I doubt my computer would handle 15 or 16, it's getting on a bit now.

Archived