Best Achievement?

holding down the fort and coming away with a 2-1 win after injuries/suspensions decimated my side

BHZsHKe.jpg

Casillas picked up an early knock, so I took him off early - he wasn't 100% either

Rodriguez wasn't 100% and wasn't play well, so he went off for Isco

Varane was tired and got taken off for Isco (this was around the 75 min mark)

Ramos then got injured, and Pepe got red-carded

I remember the elation that I felt when the final whistle blew, it was one way traffic for the last 5-10 minutes

edit: was my beta test save, so just getting used to the game as well

Turning Lincoln Red Imps from minnows to one of the World's best clubs. Managing...

- 16th most reputable club in the world

- Getting Gibraltar to 6th position in the nation coefficient list, meaning 6 European places

- 30 Rock Cup trophies, 41 Premier Division wins (in 41 seasons), 36 league cups, 36 Pepe Reyes Cup wins

- 5 Champions Leagues, 2 Europa Leagues, 3 Super Cups, 4 Club World Cups

- 1782 games played, 1364 games won, goal difference of +4531

And then after leaving the club, I got Gibraltar to a European Championships, where we were promptly pumped in all 3 games.

Source is here.

Getting to two consecutive Champions League finals with Derry City. Won the first but lost the second.

Reaching the Europa League final with Hound Dogs of Gibraltar but getting smashed by Man City.

Beating Germany 1-0 in a Euro 2016 qualifier whilst playing as Gibraltar. They had something crazy like 42 shots on goal and I had 3.

I'm fairly sure that my best achievement in FM15 shall not be beaten by anyone ever as such :)

My best achievement is that I LOST at home 0-6 with VfB Stuttgart against Dnipro in a pre-season friendly.

Only match I ever played in FM15 of course ;)

Mine would be winning the Europa League with Wigan Athletic on FM14 when they were a Championship club and got into Europe through winning the FA Cup the season before.

We beat Spurs 2-1 in the final, literally celebrated the goal in my room as if I was actually watching the game in the ground in real life!

Source: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/391944-Winning-the-Europa-League-as-a-second-division-side?p=9641649#post9641649

• 3 years later...

My achievement in FM would be winning the Bundesliga title and defending it with Schalke . Was impressed with the way in which it was won and defended with an attacking philosphy . (Sorry for image quality)

Season 2

IMG-20171019-WA0021.thumb.jpg.7ad1a2f61e09c6ac0ba04e42d652f0aa.jpg

Season 1 (most prolific)

IMG-20171019-WA0019.thumb.jpg.01f96ce6322ce6d0d77c48efeb25334d.jpg

both won with the same points but with goal difference of 50+ . With so many 4-0 and 5-0 routs it was total fun with minor tweak in the team structure and flow.

Thw wingers were the most prolific and destructive just like the pair of Robben and duff or Ribery . Draxler and Costa with kdb in the middle the midfield ran the show with goretzka holding the central deep. 

Attack is the best form of defence perfectly stated as my defence didn't have to do much . 

Overall stands out as my best team performance and setup till date . 

The best part of it being that Bayern initially rejected my job offer before I took Schalke and I had to face them in my first match but surprisingly won it 6-0 a complete annihilation and a revenge lol. 

Taking CHIMNEY CORNER FC from amateurs in northern ireland div 2 all the way to europe.

Won a few local cups and obviously got the promotions but reaching european competition and playing some big teams felt like the best achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

My Pauli beta save.

First season I fluked the cup; until the finale I only played third- and other second league clubs (with two extra time wins) and then I outcountered the almighty Bayern in the finale.

So my team with not even one Pogba in wages suddenly finds itself in the Europa League. First game a lucky, scoreless draw against OL. Second game against a Turkish club. I'm down by two at halftime. So I go bananas in the locker room and bring on a third striker. Only marginal success until the 80's. Suddenly I get CCC after CCC and win 4-2. Utter madness! 

Archived