is anybody planning an english lower league db for fm 16

postman123

I could be wrong, but I saw on wiki (think it is up to date) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system that the lowest is Mid Sussex Division Nine at level 22.

Division Ten (Level 23) is the lowest. The Mid-Sussex League had a restructure during the summer, which saw the Premier Division increase from 12 to 15 teams and the Championship from 10 to 12.

In the overall pyramid, there's been a few leagues and divisions that have folded, some new divisions to some leagues but not many. There was one new league but that folded before the start of the season due to a lack of clubs.

• 2 months later...

I have a question for those who is expert making lower divisions...

I use to made lower division mods untill 2014 but i i did'nt made for last year and i am having some issues which i didnt get before.

It's keep warning me for sub divisions and says ''could not get stage settings for first stage in....'' It is a sub division which sends teams to promotion playoffs and from there teams spose to quelify for the upper relegation pplayoffs. I am using same instructions that i made before but this doesn't work this year.

Can anybody help me about this?

Thx in advance.

Archived