Any mods or skins to re-enabled to tactics creator?

hi guys,

finally made the decision to buy FM15(read: the wife let me) and was wondering if there is a way to re-enable the tactics creator either via mod or skin (doubtful for skin as that would imply that the code is in place). I understand what the devs where trying to do with the change but i'm not sure it's been implemented the best. For instance, i sit rather close to my monitor which happens to be 32 inches. That means that, when i'm creating tactics, i have a lot of screen real estate to glance over when i make a change on the left to see how it affects it on the right (or the tactics pitch).

So it would be handy to be able to view it like it was in 14.

I know mods aren't that many in Football manager but hoping someone as created one? Did a quick google but couldn't see one.

Finally, if the tactics creator is there please tell me so i can go stand in front of a mirror to give myself much needed verbal abuse

Ta

Ally

i understand your problems with new tactics layout and i wasn't very satisfied with it myself. bad news is that there is no way to change it substantialy and the good news is that after while you get used to it. adjusting mouse speed in windows might help to cross that real estate problems faster.

Yep.. it's gone i'm afraid.

Wasn't a big fan of this change to begin with, but it makes sense to me now.. you can essentially do everything you could before, just through individual instructions and shouts etc.

I prefer it.

That is a shame.

I hope this feature gets more work for 16 because i think it's a step in the right direction but, like i said, i don't think it's been implemented very well from a usability aspect.

Mods, feel free to lock this if you like

Archived