Changing graphics directories

Hello all,

Quick question- for years I've used FM custom graphics. I know they belong in C:\Users\Documents\SportsInteractive\...etc. This year I don't want all those graphics files hogging my SSD C:\ drive. I'd rather them go into my empty E:\ drive that holds 1TB of empty space at the moment. Is it possible to somehow redirect the game to find my graphics in my E:\ drive and not look for it in my C:\ drive? So for I've had no success. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• 3 months later...

To change the location of your Sports Interactive folder which contains save games, graphics and other files you need to add a command line to the game launch options.

To do this follow the instructions below:

- First of all create the folder in the location you want it to be

- Go into Steam and right-click on the game.

- Select 'Properties'

- Click 'Set Launch Options...'

- Copy the following into the dialogue box: --user_data_location="path"

- In the "path" section, enter the exact path where you created your folder.

The next time you launch the game, your Sports Interactive files will be saved to this folder.

Oh man, don't tell me they really removed it from the game (meaning without resorting to cmd).... I mean what is the point of removing an option like that?

It was the first thing I searched(wanting to point it to my huge picture folder on my big HDD) when Installed the beta 2 weeks ago and I noticed it was missing but thought to myself "oh well maybe it's disabled in the beta".

Guess I was wrong.

Please can we have some official insight on this on if it was removed why?

Thanks

Archived