Best CM/FM-player all time? And favorite player all time?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Madiera - CM01/02: about 95K, good pace, great finishing, absolutely amazing for that money.

Taribo West - CM01/02: free at the start of the unpatched game and one of the best defenders in the world.

I forgot Taribo West - Legend.

The amazing 01/02 champ man season with Barcelona made a complete wonderteam with the likes of:

Figo and Christian Vieri ripping Spain up but eventually losing in the greatest champs league game ever to Leverkusen like 5-3 or something like that.

FM 06 or something i think... Real Madrid team when Martin Petrov was brought in as a left winger and stunned us all by winning world player of the year ro something sick like that.

Oh, Bakirciouglu(sp) was great in CM 00/01 but my favourite player is Mark Burchill - absolute legend. 32 goals in 35(4) matches or something. Was better than Shearer - and Burchill-Shearer was the best attacking duo after Vieri-Ronaldo(Inter)...

I'm going to play some Celtic in CM 00/01 right now...

Anatoly Todorov and Evandro Roncotto are my two all time favorite players (CM 03/04). Todorov was a striker and Roncotto was a FLC. Deadliest striker pairing I´ve ever had and I´ve been playing since the very first champ man (that´s a long time ago) and Football Manager 3 before that. I think Todorov got close to 50 goals one season for me and Roncotto got some 30 something assists and well over 20 goals. Todorov was Bulgarian and Roncotto ended up playing for England at the age of 27 since he was strangely never picked for Brazil.

Tony Dennis (regen) was a centre back I loved. Nurtured him and he started playing in my first team at 17. Captained the side from 22 and won many awards and trophies. Never did get his stamina over 12 though :(

does anyone remember?

sergey kisliy - fm06

georgi kakalov - cm 03/04

daniel carvalho - fm06

cherno samba - cm 03/04

jan kristiansen - cm 03/04

jean pierre-papin cm97/98

adrian ilie - cm 99/00

saviola/aimar - cm 98/99

cesar delgado - fm05

ivan zamorano - cm 99/00

edgar davids - cm 99/00

kerlon - fm06

krisztian nemeth - fm07

alexandre pato - fm07

sanli tuncay - fm05

lionel morgan - cm 03/04

Anastasios Skalidis, cant remember which game! Was clearly a 'bug' player but oh so enjoyable to own!

Seconded. Pretty sure it was 00/01, either that or 01/02. Super striker, 20 pace, 20 agility, 20 acceleration, 20 finishing... the list goes on :)

Yeah, all the oldies from 01/02, To Madeira, Hugo Pinheiro, Mark Kerr, Kim Kallstrom, Taribo West, Mike Duff, Kieren Richardson (you could sign him on a free at the start of the game) Labinot Harbuzi, Joao Paiva

Until recently, Joleon Lescott was always the big bargain buy up until his move to Everton too

From 03/04 it has to be Daniel Braaten

and i think Lebo Mokoena from 06 was a superstar aswell, though i may have gotten the version wrong

A Petition should be made to get To Madeira back in the new fm for sheer nostalgia, haha

Mark Kerr - 01/02 i think

porarinn kristjansson, orri freyr oskarsson - 03/04

Dean Ashton - FM05

Drogba, Menez, Serge Gapke, Mido, Carew - FM07

Menez, Mido, Samaras - FM08

Those were the best players I've signed over the years. I missed out FM06 because I didn't really get to play it as my PC had a virus that year :(.

Nii Lamptey

Roberto Baggio (From Juve, CM Italia)

Porarrin Kristjansson

Mark Collis (Cambridge, CM94EOS)

Ferrah Orosco ( ditto )

Alexandre Farnarud

Kim Kallstrom (Haken)

Kennedy Bakircioglu (Hammarby)

Adrian Mihalcea

Marco Piovanelli (Brescia, CM Italia)

Florian Petre (Dinamo Buc, probably CM3)

Those are the ones that spring to mind.

Nii Lamptey is the greatest CM player ever, and Roberto Baggio is my all-time FM/Real-Life player)

VB