How does specs influence the game?

Alright... this might be one of those topic that people gather around forum's corners and chuckle. „Have you read that guy's topic?” „-Haha yeah, I know, right?”

But I have to ask.

Yesterday night I managed to reach the promotion playoffs. It was me, African Warriors and Amazulu. I am Jomo Cosmos. There is a mini league, with three teams, each playing each twice. First game with African Warriors, bang, 4-0 for them. The second one with Amazulu, bang, 2-0 for them. You wouldn't believe how lame my team played, even though I micro-managed every aspect. Right before the African Warriors game, I saved the game. After the Amazulu defeat, I rage quit. Because I am a tempered person. And a cheater. However, let us ignore for a moment the moral dilemma implied here.

Today, I load the save game, start the African Warriors game, and I won it, 2-0. The next one, 2-2. I didn't change a single thing.

My guess, although dumb it might seem, is that my CPU was over used, as I had more applications opened and something converting into the background. Today I did not.

Do you think that usage of PC has any impact on the outcome of FM games?

And yes, seriously :))

Archived