PLEASE HELP How do I make facepacks, logos etc work from another drive than c drive?

bensmith_legend

all files have to be in the location where game reads the data from

so you need to put everything in that location you cant have bits all over the place

if c drive has no space left

you have to change location in game at menu start up where you are keeping the game data so if its e drive copy location and put it in game

So when installing the game you mean? I have changed the location where it loads and saves to in preferences but that didn't work. Just checking that I must set up the the game at start from e drive.

Also it's not because of lack of space. I jut upgraded windows to windows 10 from 7 and for some reason I can't my docs are read only and it won't change.

Also reason why I had to change where the games saves and loads from to e drive.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

I did then pressed reload skin. Just tested it with kits at first but no joy. I know it's a pain but can you give me step by step (click by click) instructions of what to do in case I've missed something. My saved game data is in the e drive area with the same path as the c drive but with e. I've checked the e drive too and all game files are there crash dumps sounds etc etc etc

Thanks again

I did then pressed reload skin. Just tested it with kits at first but no joy. I know it's a pain but can you give me step by step (click by click) instructions of what to do in case I've missed something. My saved game data is in the e drive area with the same path as the c drive but with e. I've checked the e drive too and all game files are there crash dumps sounds etc etc etc

Thanks again

Go to Preferences, then in the upper right, change the path to the one you wish. Now, all the graphics, editor files, saved games and etc. must be in there.

Now go to interface preference, clear the cache, unselect the usage of cache and select reload skin when confirming changes.

Close the game and open it again.

I'm sorry if the names are not exactly the same because my game is not in english, but I believe it's understandable

Archived