[FM15] - MLS Rules with extra teams, extra divisions, prom/releg - sample files here

Up until a few months ago I was under the impression that additional teams could not be added to MLS. I had encountered a problem when one of the new teams added won the Wild Card round - the game would never get past the WC round. I was finally able to get around this by adding additional rules to the playoff stages. All of the drafts including the Superdraft now work fine with the additional teams.

I've been playing around with MLS Rules over the past couple of months. My original goal was to set up a 24 team MLS with promotion/relegation using all 300 or so existing USA teams in the database in the pyramid (excluding reserve and youth teams). The only real major problem I'm stuck on now is the Superdraft with promotion/relegation. Somehow the draft gets messed up with teams leave and entering MLS. Some seasons the draft seems fine, other seasons no players are drafted.

During this time I've also played around with various MLS structures: 30 teams, 24 teams with 4 divisions, 20 teams with 3 play-off teams per Conference - all with success. Just the prom/releg and superdraft issue remain for me, and I'm pretty much out of options to try. Thought it may be something with the rankings but I've pretty much tried everything I can think of.

I'm sharing some of my files here to maybe help others to use as a reference or starting point for adding additional MLS teams (and keeping MLS rules intact) with FM15 and to show some of the things that can actually be done with MLS and FM15.

** Please note, I wouldn't consider any of these files as a final release or playable. There is still work to be done on the database side and also maybe with some of the rules. I can not guarantee I will work any more on these files or have any additional versions in the future. Please don't ask me to add stuff. I know these files aren't perfect and there is always a better way to do things. If you find a better way to write some of the rules I have in the files, please let me know. I would very much appreciate it. I just want to show here what can be done with MLS and a possible way to go about doing so.

Please feel free to use my files any way you wish to. No need to ask for my permission to use or copy.

If anyone does have a solution to the Prom/Releg issue I'm stuck on - I would be eternally grateful for the answer.

My latest file:

60 MLS teams: 2 Conferences with 2 Divisions each conference, Top 5 in playoffs (1st-3rd place get a bye), (15 teams/division):

MLS.60.Teams.4.Divisions.v08.fmf

MLS Rules - NFL structure - 32 Teams (2 Conferences, 4 Divisions/Conference, 2 WCs/Conferece):

MLS.NFL.02.fmf

MLS Rules - MLB structure - 30 Teams (2 Conferences, 3 Divisions/Conference, 2 WCs/Conferece):

MLS.MLB.03.fmf

These 2 files are far from playable. Just threw together additional teams and a very basic schedule to get me to the playoffs and get the rules working. To Do: will clean up the database, schedule , etc.

Note: each 2nd and 3rd place teams are highlighted signifying they are in a WC spot, but only 2 WC teams from each conference are actually drawn in the playoffs, which will be the correct 2. The WC and playoff seedings are working fine and the correct 2 WC teams are picked for each conference in the playoffs, just the display is off. I haven't found a way around this yet. In order to keep MLS rules, I am stuck with only 2 stages for the season, 1 needs to be all of the groups and the other the entire league (for Supporters Shield). Still working on the display.

56 MLS teams: 2 Conferences with 4 Divisions each conference, 4 WCs/Conference (7 teams/division) - similar to the NFL structure:

MLS.56.Teams.8.Divisions.v01.fmf

56 MLS teams: 2 Conferences with 2 Divisions each conference, Top 5 in playoffs (1st-3rd place get a bye), (14 teams/division):

MLS.56.Teams.4.Divisions.v01.fmf

The 56 teams are the MLS teams, NASL teams, USL teams, plus Puerto Rico FC (NASL 2016), Rio Grande Valley (USL 2016), plus Cincinnati (USL 2016), Miami FC (NASL 2016), Virginia Cavalry (was going to be NASL 2016, but on hold), plus 1 fictional team (Las Vegas Rollers).

MLS Rules with 30 Teams:

MLS.30.Teams_v01.fmf

MLS Rules with 24 Teams (6 - 4 team divisions):

MLS.24.Teams.4.Divisions_v01.fmf

MLS Rules with 24 Teams (2 - 12 team conferences):

MLS.24.Teams.2.Conferences_v01.fmf

MLS Rules with 20 Teams (starting in 2014) - only top 3 each conference in playoffs:

MLS.20.Teams.3.PO.Teams.Per.Conf.fmf

MLS Rules with 20 Teams (starting in 2014) - with promotion/relegation - modified NASL, modified USL:

MLS.20.Teams.PromReleg.3.Levels_v01.fmf

NOTES:

- I know the conferences/divisions are off with some teams in the East that should be in the West, etc. This should be possible to fix - just haven't gotten around to doing so yet. I would first try to fix this under Major League Soccer->League Team Order, Click on Regular Season and add the teams in the order you want them to appear. My not show in the correct alignment until the 2015 season.

- in the 24 team, 4 division file: only the division winners make the playoffs (4 teams). I found that I needed to keep the WC Round and that it needs exactly 4 teams, but also needed to keep the East & West Conference finals Stages. So I added in a relegational stage as the WC stage (last place teams) - teams aren't really relegated. This is just a filler stage.

Up until a few months ago I was under the impression that additional teams could not be added to MLS. I had encountered a problem when one of the new teams added won the Wild Card round - the game would never get past the WC round. I was finally able to get around this by adding additional rules to the playoff stages. All of the drafts including the Superdraft now work fine with the additional teams.

what is solution?

what is solution?

Needed to add in additional rules on top of the existing MLS rules to select the teams to the WC round and to the East/West Conference playoffs, and I think I added a Fate in the WC Round. Also added Insert or Add a Cup Team in the Group Stage (Stage 0).

Found that adding rules in on top of the existing MLS rules didn't break anything, only reinforced the team selections in the playoffs and by doing this, was able to get any added MLS teams past the WC Round.

maybe that option behave like every other "second line" in teams section.

about relegation/draft problem- is there a chance this is related only to some specific clubs?

I don't believe so. I checked the teams in the NASL and USL and didn't see anything offhand that would cause this problem. I did remove all of the affiliations with MLS clubs as a precaution.

I'll next try swapping out all of the NASL and USL teams with all fictional teams later today and see if that helps any.

hi dim13

does your file MLS Rules with 24 Teams (2 - 12 team conferences): work fine is everything ok with this one? see you have the 4 expansion clubs in there that are joining in 2017-2018 so is this file good too play with

hi dim13

does your file MLS Rules with 24 Teams (2 - 12 team conferences): work fine is everything ok with this one? see you have the 4 expansion clubs in there that are joining in 2017-2018 so is this file good too play with

I just added the 4 teams in and didn't do any database work. I didn't change the kits or setup the stadiums, etc. Also the East/West alignment might be off - I didn't check that.

My goal was to just get the structure and rules working, which they are. Yes, the file is good to play with - you shouldn't get any crashes and all of the MLS rules work including all of the drafts including the Superdraft. But you may want to cleanup the teams first - add/change their kits, change their stadiums, etc.

** I think I also wiped out History for MLS and each team. These files were going to be for my own use, wasn't planning on starting this thread. You can get this back by going into Changes and removing the changes (deletes) I made, or just Clear all of the changes I made to each team and everything will be restored the next time you save and open up the file. If you clear the all of the changes I made on one of the 4 teams added to MLS (Altanta United, LAFC, MInnesota United, Inter Miami) - you'll then need to add that team back to MLS.

So do these teams come in as expansions? You manage to get that to work?

I am interested in making the MLS expand to 30 teams with all rules intact, I don't need promotion, etc.

This is good news if true.

I removed the separate rules for 2014 and 2015 and just have one set of MLS rules. As a result - all teams start play immediately when the game starts in 2014. I think the East/West alignment does switch in the game after 2014 - I haven't played around with the alignment.

Currently planning 2 more files to play around with, and then I think I will further develop 1 of the 2 and then start playing:

1) 40 team MLS: both East and West Conferences have 2 divisions of 10 teams (4 divisions total). Division winners plus 4 wild cards each conference, division winners get a bye. I'm trying to decide if the wild cards should be just the 2nd and 3rd place teams in each division, of the top 4 teams in each East/West conference. Leaning towards the top 4 teams (by pts) - example possible to have the 4 WCs in say the NE and 0 in the SE, instead of 2 and 2.

2) 30 teams with an MLB style structure, East/West Conferences each have 3 divisions with 2 WCs for each conference. Division winners get a bye.

UPDATE: got a very rough draft of both files (#1) and (#2) working.

Will add:

3) 32 team NFL structure with MLS rules. Should be possible. 4 divisions per conference with 2 WCs per conference.

Really wish I had more free time to work on this - only have maybe 1 or 2 hours a day during the week and a few hours on the weekend.

Great job - I love playing around with different structures for the same league myself and all of this is just awesome work. I wish you had more time too! :p

40 teams in MLS!!! Curious to play it (can you put it on line?)!!! If I understand well, no way to transfer simply NASL or USL clubs in MLS. Otherwise, you lose the rules of draft. Do you have to create Academy of every clubs? I am willing to make him if you want;) I am ready to work above and to send back you the file. If you want;)

40 teams in MLS!!! Curious to play it (can you put it on line?)!!! If I understand well, no way to transfer simply NASL or USL clubs in MLS. Otherwise, you lose the rules of draft. Do you have to create Academy of every clubs? I am willing to make him if you want;) I am ready to work above and to send back you the file. If you want;)

You can move NASL, USL or any team to MLS and keep the drafts.

If you move an NASL team to MLS for example, unless you change the number of required teams for NASL in the USA Nation rules, you may need to replace the NASL team wiith another to keep the number of teams the same in NASL. You could always duplicate the team you're moving to MLS and call the copy of the team Tampa Bay Rowdies 2 for example and make Rowdies 2 an Academy for the parent club.

I haven't done any work with the Academies or reserves or anything. Haven't really done any database work on any of the teams, kits, stadiums, schedules, etc. Just working on the Advanced Rules to get the structures working and see what's possible with MLS. Don't know how far I'll take this since my free time is limited. I may just pick one file to work on. Feel free to use the files any way you wish. If you'd like to develop the files further and post a link to your files here or in a new thread, that's perfectly OK with me.

Will try to upload the 40 team MLS later today, time permitting. At work for another 8 hrs. I need to clean up the file some. I currently just have dummy teams filling out the 40 team, rules are working fine though. The version(s) I do upload will need database work. I have 2 working versions of the 40 team MLS. Both have 4 WCs per conference, but 1 files has the 2nd and 3rd place teams as WCs and the other the best 4 each conference.

Also want to work some more on the MLB structure and get started on an NFL structure to see if that's possible (I think it is).

Have you tried removing any teams from the MLS and see how the game handles that. I was considering messing around with one of your files and creating one all-USA league and one all Canadian one. If you allow me to...

Yes. I have tried replacing all existing MLS teams with fictional teams and it works fine.

Instead of having East/West Conference in MLS, what do you think about having a USA/Canadian conferences ? Should be possible if you can get the alignment right, which you'd have to hardcode the team order. Maybe a 40 team MLS (20 USA and 20 Canadian).

Creating a USA/Canada conference seems like an cool option. Another solution that seems like a cool one would have been to create a structure with all the USL (not MLS second teams), NASL and MLS teams in the MLS and then make the NASL as a 2/B team league with the same structure as the MLS creation.

Creating a USA/Canada conference seems like an cool option. Another solution that seems like a cool one would have been to create a structure with all the USL (not MLS second teams), NASL and MLS teams in the MLS and then make the NASL as a 2/B team league with the same structure as the MLS creation.

Was thinking about doing this for my 40 team MLS. Between MLS, NASL and USL there would be 49 or so teams (not including the 2/B teams). Which 9 to omit ? Maybe a 50 team MLS and add in Puerto Rico FC (the 2016 NASL expansion team) ? I like the idea of the NASL and USL strictly having only the MLS 2 or B or Academy teams. Maybe 20 2/B teams in the NASL and 20 teams in USL with promotion relegation between NASL and USL only.

MLS

1 Chicago Fire

2 Colorado Rapids

3 Columbus Crew

4 DC United

5 FC Dallas

6 Houston Dymano

7 Los Angeles Galaxy

8 Montreal Impact

9 New England Revolution

10 New York City

11 New York Red Bulls

12 Orlando City

13 Philadelphia Union

14 Portland Timbers

15 Real Salt Lake

16 San Jose Earthquakes

17 Seattle Sounders

18 Sporting Kansas City

19 Toronto FC

20 Vancouver Whitecaps

21 Atlanta United - (maybe replace Atlanta Silverbacks)

22 Minnesota United

23 LAFC

24 Inter Miami

NASL

* Atlanta Silverbacks (skip - use Atlanta United instead)

25 Carolina Railhawks

26 FC Edmonton

27 Fort Lauderdale Strikes

28 Indy Eleven

29 Jacksonville Armada

* Minnesota United - (skip, listed as #22)

30 New York Cosmos

31 Ottawa Fury

32 San Antonio Scorpions

33 Tampa Bay Rowdies

USL

33 Charleston Battery

34 Charlotte Independence

35 Harrisburg City Islanders

36 Louisville City FC

FC Montreal (skip - Montreal Impact)

37 New York Red Bulls II

38 Pittsburg Riverhounds

39 Richmond Kickers

40 Rochester Rhinos

41 St Louis FC

Toronto FC II (skip)

42 Wilmington Hammerheads

43 Arizona United

44 Austin Aztex

45 Colorado Springs Switchbacks

LA Galaxy II (skip)

46 Oklahoma City Energy

47 Orange County Blues

Portland Timbers 2 (skip)

Real Monacrhs (skip)

48 Sacramento Republic

Seatle Sounders FC 2 (skip)

49 Tulsa Roughnecks

Whitecaps FC 2 (skip)

Like that last one, but keep both ATlanta SIlverbacks and Atlanta United, as they're two separate teams, then you have 50 teams. Anyway what if NASL is the 2nd/b team league, and then the USL is the youth team league, all with same structure as the MLS league. Will be a fun system to play in. Could be a challenge win all three leagues with your club.

Like that last one, but keep both ATlanta SIlverbacks and Atlanta United, as they're two separate teams, then you have 50 teams. Anyway what if NASL is the 2nd/b team league, and then the USL is the youth team league, all with same structure as the MLS league. Will be a fun system to play in. Could be a challenge win all three leagues with your club.

I'm really liking this a lot. Thank you !!

Although 50 teams might be difficult to fit into a league structure. I'd probably go with 4 divisions total (2 in the Eastern Conference and 2 in the Western Conference). Either have to have 48 teams (12/division) or 52 teams (13/division). Originally was planning on 10/division.

Playing around with an NFL structure - got the byes and playoff seedings working perfectly. File is a very crude version, would need to do a lot of cleaning up before uploading an alpha version. Same for my MLB structure - seedings and byes working perfectly. Will maybe upload both tomorrow depending on how much I can get done tonight. Have very generic teams and a very basic division schedule for now.

For the NFL structure, thinking about replacing all of the MLS teams with the actual NFL teams and matching their kits to NFL jerseys.

Too many options...

36 Louisville City FC

FC Montreal (skip - Montreal Impact)

37 New York Red Bulls II

38 Pittsburg Riverhounds

It seems you forgot to skip Red Bulls 2, so it's 48 teams after all - which is a nice number to work with... ;)

The beginnings of my NFL and MLB structures (with MLS Rules in place - Superdraft works):

NFL:

MLS.NFL.02.fmf

MLB:

MLS.MLB.03.fmf

These 2 files are far from playable. Just threw together additional teams and a very basic schedule to get me to the playoffs and get the rules working. To Do: will clean up the database, schedule , etc.

Note: each 2nd and 3rd place teams are highlighted signifying they are in a WC spot, but only 2 WC teams from each conference are actually drawn in the playoffs, which will be the correct 2. The WC and playoff seedings are working fine and the correct 2 WC teams are picked for each conference in the playoffs, just the display is off. I haven't found a way around this yet. In order to keep MLS rules, I am stuck with only 2 stages for the season, 1 needs to be all of the groups and the other the entire league (for Supporters Shield). Still working on the display.

Will upload a 40 or 48 team MLS league soon - (2 Conferences, 2 Divisions/Conference, 4 WCs/Conferece) - hope to upload around 8/2 or 8/3 - will be a work-in-progress and not a final version

What a work! It will be a pleasure for me to test it but especially, to be able to complete the teams, the stadiums....

I think that I am going to wait for the release of the MLS48. I am maybe going to create other franchises.

And change a little the NASL which risks to be stripped of his teams;)

Still bravo!

It seems you forgot to skip Red Bulls 2, so it's 48 teams after all - which is a nice number to work with... ;)

Found I had 2 #33s

33 Tampa Bay Rowdies

33 Charleston Battery

So back to 49 teams.

Plus if we add back Atlanta Silverbacks would be 50.

- I could either omit 2 and have 48 teams (12/division)

- Add Puerto Rico FC (NASL 2016), Rio Grande Valley (USL 2016) and have 52 teams (13/division)

- Add Puerto Rico FC (NASL 2016), Rio Grande Valley (USL 2016), plus Cincinnati (USL 2016), Miami FC (NASL 2016), Virginia Cavalry (was going to be NASL 2016, but on hold), plus 1 fictional team and have 56 teams (14/division). Fictional team would maybe be Las Vegas since they were considered for MLS expansion. How about Las Vegas Rollers ?

The beginnings of the 56 teams files (with MLS Rules in place - Superdraft works):

2 Conferences with 4 Divisions each conference, 4 WCs/Conference (7 teams/division) - similar to the NFL structure:

2 Conferences with 2 Divisions each conference, Top 5 in playoffs (1st-3rd place get a bye), (14 teams/division):

The 56 teams are the MLS teams, NASL teams, USL teams, plus Puerto Rico FC (NASL 2016), Rio Grande Valley (USL 2016), plus Cincinnati (USL 2016), Miami FC (NASL 2016), Virginia Cavalry (was going to be NASL 2016, but on hold), plus 1 fictional team (Las Vegas Rollers).

Again, these 2 files are far from playable. Files are more or less in an Alpha stage. To Do: need to add NASL and USL rules add Academies and 2/B teams for additional MLS teams, clean up the database, schedule , etc.

Note: in the 8 division files, the 2nd-4th places teams are highlighted signifying they are in a WC spot, but only 4 WC teams from each conference are actually drawn in the playoffs, which will be the correct 4. The WC and playoff seedings are working fine and the correct 4 WC teams are picked for each conference in the playoffs, just the display is off. I haven't found a way around this yet. In order to keep MLS rules, I am stuck with only 2 stages for the season, 1 needs to be all of the groups and the other the entire league (for Supporters Shield). Still working on the display.

Also having a problem verifying the 8 division file in the editor - still working on that.

I'm encountering random crashes with the 56 team 8 divisions (NFL style) file - also editor crashes when I try to verify. Spent several hours today trying to figure this out with no luck. I may need to abandon this one and just go with the 4 divisions for the 56 teams, that one verifies OK. Shame because I think I prefer the 8 divisions for the 56 teams, less clutter.

could you do a properly MLS league with Altanta United, LAFC, MInnesota United, Inter Miami join in 2017-2018 season

I'll see what I can do, but I may not be able to get around to it for awhile though, working on other stuff at the moment.

The beginnings of the 56 teams files (with MLS Rules in place - Superdraft works):

2 Conferences with 4 Divisions each conference, 4 WCs/Conference (7 teams/division) - similar to the NFL structure:

2 Conferences with 2 Divisions each conference, Top 5 in playoffs (1st-3rd place get a bye), (14 teams/division):

Again, these 2 files are far from playable. Files are more or less in an Alpha stage. To Do: need to add NASL and USL rules add Academies and 2/B teams for additional MLS teams, clean up the database, schedule , etc.

Note: in the 8 division files, the 2nd-4th places teams are highlighted signifying they are in a WC spot, but only 4 WC teams from each conference are actually drawn in the playoffs, which will be the correct 4. The WC and playoff seedings are working fine and the correct 4 WC teams are picked for each conference in the playoffs, just the display is off. I haven't found a way around this yet. In order to keep MLS rules, I am stuck with only 2 stages for the season, 1 needs to be all of the groups and the other the entire league (for Supporters Shield). Still working on the display.

Also having a problem verifying the 8 division file in the editor - still working on that.

Amazing!

Update to the 56 teams (2 divisions each conference) - now 60 teams, I rounded off to 15/division instead of 14/division. Added Vermont Voltage, Knoxville Force, Thunder Bay Chill and create a new team San Diego Jaws.

2 Conferences with 2 Divisions each conference, Top 5 in playoffs (1st-3rd place get a bye), (15 teams/division):

MLS.60.Teams.4.Divisions.v06.fmf

Also added:

- NASL (Level 2) - all B teams for MLS clubs such as NYRB II, TFC II, Seattle Sounders 2, etc.

- USL (Level 3) - all Academy teams for MLS clubs such as SKC Academy, TFC Academy, etc.

No promotion/relegation. NASL and USL teams will compete in the US Cup. I'm having a problem creating playoffs for NASL and USL - gave up with this for now.

Don't know how much more I will do with this file. This may be it for now (for FM15) unless I can figure out the problem I am having with the NASL and USL playoffs.

Thank you.

Had a day off from work today - another quick update, swapped some of the 60 teams, also did some DB work including adding/modifying kits:

REMOVED:

Charlotte Independence

Colorado Springs

Las Vegas Rollers (fictitious team)

Orange County Blues

Louisville City

ADDED (were ADL teams):

Boston Rams

Electric City Shock

Michigan Bucks

Albuquerque Sol

California Seahorses

2 Conferences with 2 Divisions each conference, Top 5 in playoffs (1st-3rd place get a bye), (15 teams/division):

Also created logos for each of the teams and also for the teams I swapped out (if you want to swap them back in):

Logos - MLS.60.Teams.rar

Unzip and place all files under:

C:\Users\(YourUsernameFolderHere)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\GRAPHICS\Logos\

Thank you.

Not sure if the latest update has reached playable form yet. I haven't set up any rules for NASL and USL regarding contracts, transfers, loan rules, etc. USL (Level 3) are all strictly Academy teams for MLS teams. I do have the age limit set on all of the USL teams under team details, but I haven't set up anything under Nation Rules yet regarding contracts. I have very limited experience with Nation rules and not sure what the rules actually need to be for NASL (MLS 2/B teams) and USL (MLS Academies).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dim13... With your 24 teams 2 conferences 12 teams... I want to move Ottawa Fury into MLS to give 4 Canadian how do i switch the 2 teams say inter Miami and Ottawa Fury..

do i have to edit everything of the club or just swap out the two teams?

do I have to create a Academy team for that team? for example i checked Minnesota United and when i moved Ottawa to replace Inter Miami they didnt have academys

dim13... With your 24 teams 2 conferences 12 teams... I want to move Ottawa Fury into MLS to give 4 Canadian how do i switch the 2 teams say inter Miami and Ottawa Fury..

do i have to edit everything of the club or just swap out the two teams?

do I have to create a Academy team for that team? for example i checked Minnesota United and when i moved Ottawa to replace Inter Miami they didnt have academys

For that file, you can just swap out the 2 teams. Some of the others file like the 60 team MLS, I think I hardcoded the teams in MLS to try to get the division alignments to work better. One way to swap the teams would be to go under Clubs and pull up Ottawa Fury. Under Competitions->General change the division to Major League Soccer. Then pull up Inter Miami and go under Competitions->General and change the division to American Second Division.

I went ahead and did this and you can download the file with Ottawa in MLS here:

dim13_MLS.24.Teams.2.Conferences_v01_Ottawa.fmf

Please note, the files I posted in this thread are unfinished. This one doesn't have academies or 2/B teams for the teams 4 added teams to MLS, which would include Minnesota and Inter Miami. I think I only created all of the 2/B and academy teams for the 60 team MLS file. I worked on that one the most. The other files are more or less templates. They should run OK but need more work, like adding the academies and cleaning up other team details like reputations, kits, stadiums, etc.

For that file, you can just swap out the 2 teams. Some of the others file like the 60 team MLS, I think I hardcoded the teams in MLS to try to get the division alignments to work better. One way to swap the teams would be to go under Clubs and pull up Ottawa Fury. Under Competitions->General change the division to Major League Soccer. Then pull up Inter Miami and go under Competitions->General and change the division to American Second Division.

I went ahead and did this and you can download the file with Ottawa in MLS here:

dim13_MLS.24.Teams.2.Conferences_v01_Ottawa.fmf

Please note, the files I posted in this thread are unfinished. This one doesn't have academies or 2/B teams for the teams 4 added teams to MLS, which would include Minnesota and Inter Miami. I think I only created all of the 2/B and academy teams for the 60 team MLS file. I worked on that one the most. The other files are more or less templates. They should run OK but need more work, like adding the academies and cleaning up other team details like reputations, kits, stadiums, etc.

minnesota, inter miami/ottawa what were the other two clubs u added so i can create the academys.. are all 24 teams starting at beginning of january so i know when to start my save... and you said the 24 team roster file has all of the drafts in it correct?

If I understand well, I can already prepare this file to play with on FM16?

If yes, I begin it now !

I would definately hold off until the editor is released for FM16. The file for FM15 may not open with the FM16 Editor. The Editor changes from year to year.

minnesota, inter miami/ottawa what were the other two clubs u added so i can create the academys.. are all 24 teams starting at beginning of january so i know when to start my save... and you said the 24 team roster file has all of the drafts in it correct?

Atlanta will also probably need an academy. I either added Atlanta or changed the Atlanta Silverbacks to the new Atlanta MLS team. Also I forgot if I named then Atlanta United. I think I may have last worked on the file(s) before their name (Atlanta United) was known.

Yes, all 24 MLS teams should be included in the superdrafts and all of the drafts.

Thank you.

Had a day off from work today - another quick update, swapped some of the 60 teams, also did some DB work including adding/modifying kits:

REMOVED:

Charlotte Independence

Colorado Springs

Las Vegas Rollers (fictitious team)

Orange County Blues

Louisville City

ADDED (were ADL teams):

Boston Rams

Electric City Shock

Michigan Bucks

Albuquerque Sol

California Seahorses

Also created logos for each of the teams and also for the teams I swapped out (if you want to swap them back in):

Logos - MLS.60.Teams.rar

Unzip and place all files under:

C:\Users\(YourUsernameFolderHere)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\GRAPHICS\Logos\

How do I download this file? It says programme can't be found?

How do I download this file? It says programme can't be found?

Don't know what's happening. Those 2 links are still valid.

You can try can try copying and pasting the URLs directly into your browser. They are:

mediafire.com/download/1fwc55zzdtofmp2/MLS.60.Teams.4.Divisions.v08.fmf

mediafire.com/download/53zr7cbixxxzit8/MLS.60.Teams.rar

Archived