How to get rid off black parts of ability stars?

nie jem frytek

For Media Handling have a look at this thread (the media handling bit should be down near the bottom of the quoted code in post #3)

For the training it depends on which screen you mean the 'team training person table info panel.xml' file controls the individual training list view on the team training screen, whilst 'player training information.xml' controls the training screen within the player profile screens with both files located in the panels folder

For Media Handling have a look at this thread (the media handling bit should be down near the bottom of the quoted code in post #3)

It kinda works, but not really. It shows something different than in Overview/Information/Media-Handling Style

i.e. instead of Level-headed it shows Outspoken, Plays Mind Games

EDIT: IT works, you have to use "pghm" property, not one used (pmst) in linked thread.

As for the training. I want to add Individual Training box from player training information.xml to player overwiev panel.

I managed to do this, but buttons are not working.

EDIT: Actually they are, and I don't know why, because I didn't really change much.

EDIT2: They work only if I have visited Development/Training before...

EDIT3: OK, that was Late Loading issue.

EDIT4: That's how it looks right now: http://i.imgur.com/qKxMNPb.jpg

Could you change the name of the thread to "custom skin help" or similar, please?

Also big thanks, michaelmurrayuk. :applause:

It could be various things, the game doesn't always like generated code being placed in different places, what code have you used to point to the injury file in the overview file there should normally be an id bit in the line you added however different parts of the game require the id to be in different formats it might need a particular id (something like Pinj or pinj) or it just might want a unique id that hasn't been used in the file elsewhere (e.g. abcd).

If you are having a problem with the info loading late check the code you have added to the overview file and delete this bit if present: late_loading="true"

Archived