The Perfect Season

Well done!my seconds season with united i went 23 games unbeaten in all competitions but then of course you have to lose to a team like Q.P.R. I'm curious did you play the whole season with 1 formation or did you have attacking and defensive formations?

I had a season with Rangers where I drew the opening game 1-1 with Aberdeen, wasn't overly upset until I won the remaining 37 :( Long unbeaten runs have been achieved, but I've yet to win all of them. Well done!

Ok, the thread title is not quite accurate, I haven't achieved the perfect season......I haven't won every single game possible in all competitions and thus won't claim some ludicrous nickname like the Arsenal side of 2003/04 who have for some reason been known as "The Invincibles". (They weren't, they lost six games that season).

However, my Zenit St. Petersburg side did just win every single Russian Premier League game in the past season;

CJbCRUTWUAAaDZY.png:large

Fair enough, it's "only Russia", but it's still probably my greatest achievement on any Championship/Football Manager game.

:lol:

At least after 11 years you're not bitter about it or anything....

:lol:

I had a season with Rangers where I drew the opening game 1-1 with Aberdeen, wasn't overly upset until I won the remaining 37 :( Long unbeaten runs have been achieved, but I've yet to win all of them. Well done!

my FM12 save

lost day 1 to Liverpool, then lost the last day of season 2 to Soton (motivation issues)

74 games unbeaten and no unbeaten league season to show for it

As manager of Rayo Vallecano I had one season where across all competitions (including Club World Cup, European Super Cup and Spanish Super Cup) I only drew 3 games -- 2 in the league and 1 against Bayern in the Champions League semi-finals. But aside from that season which was slightly lucky in parts I don't think I've ever come close to winning every game in all competitions.

As manager of Hajduk Split I think I did win every league game for 3 seasons in a row on FM12, but in a smaller league it's a lot easier to dominate than it ever would in one of the top European leagues or even in Russia, so congratulations on that...

Went in the entire season and won every game in every competition. We had won everything.... 92nd minute.... last dying seconds..... we were in the lead.... my defender scores an own goal... we draw 1-1......

Archived