The ACTUAL Video (Not its content)

Just a few comments and questions regarding the making of SI's video.....

1) What stadium was Milo in when he's talking leaning on that goalpost?

2)How long ago was the video made roughly?

3) Just to say a big well done to Minty for his role in the video. Great composure and charisma. Fair play to the lad.

When he started talking about training, I'm sure there were badgers on the pitch behind him!

I hope that makes it into the game.

But great job on the videos. I think both are nice pieces about SI and FM'09. If I were new to this whole game, they'd impress me and make me want to experience more FM.

When he started talking about training, I'm sure there were badgers on the pitch behind him!

I noticed something behind me but couldn't make out what it was. Will these badgers give all the teams visiting QPR a bit of trouble?? :p

On another note, is anyone able to tell me what the music at the beginning was? Quite liked it and wanted to hear more.

On another note, is anyone able to tell me what the music at the beginning was? Quite liked it and wanted to hear more.

The first song was....Firestarter - The Prodigy

second song.....Funk Soul Brother - Fat Boy Slim

......well they should of been!!

mike can you give us a rough time (minute and second) in the youtube video as i must of missed it (unless you were referring to the birds on the halfway line?)....

Maybe they are birds and I'm being stupid. To me, something that looked too large to be birds appears on the pitch behind miles near the start of the second video as he starts to talk about training.

It's probably just birds.. :(

Anyone from SI care to clear up the badger mystery?

Clear up the mystery, but don't clear out the badgers! I hope SI is a firm that wholly respects these gentle beasts. I heard CM doesn't have any badgers in their game and I find that horrible. Personally, the two things I wanted most from SI for FM'09 was improved regens and more badgers on the pitch.

Archived