FM2009 Regen module???

zeke

Just watched the promo videos on youtube.

Has the regen system/module been enhanced at all? This has been very weak part of the series for too long now. To put it midly and kindly this part of the game has been flawed.

I mean there has been numerous threads about this issue for years now. Hopefully this news was just left out of the announcement/video.

Than positive things too:

Thumbs up for rewriting the transfer system! That was good news indeed.

What I have read about new tactics system it sounds good.

All the other improvements well time will tell whether they are good or bad things.

The regen issue though... well I just would like to know since this is something you cannot find out via demo.

Thank you Riz. That is good news than... maybe I can finally play an career with solid youngters coming up steadily around the leagues. This has become quite impossible after +15 years or so in previous versions.

This along with the old transfer system has been my main concerns. Just asked this because kind of like to go "the Arsenal" way bringing up youngters and turning them into good players.

Definately thumbs up twice than for reworking the regen and transfer system. Looking forward to the product/game now.

im waiting till people actually review the quality of regens before buying or making judgement on the game. im not gonna say great you've re-worked the regens just yet cause i still haven't seen if they're any good or not

I suspect (and hope) that there will be a member of this community that will do some great scientific analysis on this just as soon as the game is released.

• SI Staff
im waiting till people actually review the quality of regens before buying or making judgement on the game. im not gonna say great you've re-worked the regens just yet cause i still haven't seen if they're any good or not

You are more than welcome to do so. I'm not saying "great, I've re-worked the regens" yet either, no matter how much time I've already spent tuning and rebalancing the code and running soaks to review the long term effects of the changes. I'm probably not going to say that even after the testers have done their analysis on the long term data and given it the green light, but will be waiting for the official response from these forums to judge how well the re-working has succeeded :)

I suspect (and hope) that there will be a member of this community that will do some great scientific analysis on this just as soon as the game is released.

I'm sure there will be and I hope we can get good constructive criticism on this area again.

Archived