Goal history

yeah i agree.... its stupid

i dont see why it would be hard to implement goals in all competitions and i dont see why anyone would not want to see this. Maybe they could make a button so that you could cycle through the different amounts of goals scored in each competition incase anyone wanted it but they should have all goals scored... would be much easier to find out how many goals a player has scored for your club

you can have see goals for all competitions. take a look at this image from one of my saves

the league goals is at the top as usual. click one of the arrows next to the season to see the goals in all competitions at the bottom like i have done to show fernando torres' goals.

Just seen it thanks alot mate.

There's no previous history at all for assists so it's no more inconsistent than that!

there is. have a look at the screenshot for fernando torres i posted

i clicked the arrow to the left of 2011-2012 season showing at the bottom he had 51 goals and 21 assists during that season 10 MOM and an average rating of 7.57.

just click the arrow to the left of the season you want info for that player and his seasonal stats will be at the bottom like where normal season stats would update.

Archived