Hands On Approach

Hey guys

After reading a post on Manager stats I remembered that I wanted to create a thread asking how you improve your hands on approach on your manager profile. Because mine always seems to go down, whatever I do to change it. I would like to know what you have to do to get it back up.

Cheers

See, I knew someone would correct me! LOL:o

I was pretty sure that I read something that linked hands on approach to team talks and squad selection, oh well clearly I'm making it up!

If you're doing of all those then it must be training. Have you set up any new training or are all your players on general?

General I think. I can't be bothered chaging them all.

that might be why ;) im not really sure how to improve it either and mine tends to go down to about 8-9 in my games and hover around there. I have my own training schedules though

i would think it s the way you interact with your players or other managers.

EX: when a player tell you that he wants first team action

EX: when a manager talks about your team

if you are too agressive your stats might go down as you don t show enough professionalism.

it s just my opinion.

I've always thought it was mainly related to training and team talks. As an example, my 'hands on approach' is 19 - I have my own training schedules and pay a reasonable amount of attention to it.

Archived