Offside Goals

Newcastle first season completed, had about 25 goals offside in the league alone, actually went on to win the league but thats not the point, ive never in my 15 plus years of playing si managing games seen anything like this, still got the save but have no idea how to check how many offside goals i scored.

Would it be possible to argue that your tactics leave you open to offside traps?

Yes tactics play a role, if they are built so that the ST(s) play on the shoulder of the last man then you'll get more offside calls against you.

I think part of what annoys me the most about these is that the game presents them as legitimate goals for too long. It is too much of a tease. In real life, most offside "goals" are called off much quicker.

How many goals are ruled out for offside in real life? Any stats anywhere which confirm the average amount of goals ruled out for offside per match?

I'd be more concerned about Newcastle winning the league in season one, than having 25 goals ruled out for offside, to be honest.

How many goals are ruled out for offside in real life? Any stats anywhere which confirm the average amount of goals ruled out for offside per match?

I'd be more concerned about Newcastle winning the league in season one, than having 25 goals ruled out for offside, to be honest.

whys that? newcastle have a very gd team and with a few inspired signings its not hard at all, especially how powerfull morale is in this game, get a gd start and winning the league is not hard at all to be honest, winning it every year with newcastle well thats a different story, am good but i ent that good.

whys that? newcastle have a very gd team and with a few inspired signings its not hard at all, especially how powerfull morale is in this game, get a gd start and winning the league is not hard at all to be honest, winning it every year with newcastle well thats a different story, am good but i ent that good.

I think you'll find most people would feel that authentically winning the league in Season One with Newcastle is not easy at all. They have a decent starting squad, but not enough money to really bring in the inspired signings you mention.

I think you'll find most people would feel that authentically winning the league in Season One with Newcastle is not easy at all. They have a decent starting squad, but not enough money to really bring in the inspired signings you mention.

they have beast players in there team, sissoko and ayoze are amazing, facundo ferrarya can consistenly get 40 goals a season even thou i replaced him for the 2nd season, they have a beast captain in colo, amazing mental stats, there goalie krul is an amzaing shot stopper, they have more than a decent team mate.

anyway is became easy because morale is op in this game, i didnt code the game mate, once u have a winning settled first 11 staying away from injuries, you become really hard to stop, thats just the way it is. i could not do this every time i go newcastle, as i said i got a really gd start and got some lucky results like a 3-2 victory at chelsea.

Archived