fm data editor

good evening am trying to update football manager and with the recent takeover of man city im looking at giving them a starting balance of £1 billion, however whenever i load it up it shows as smaller amoutns like 14 million, how do i overcome this?

what is fmm? and whats the limit the editor allows?

I am not entirely sure what the limit of the editor is. I saw someone post here that with a maximum rep of 10000 they found the limit to be £250m.

FMM is Football Manager Modifier and is an ingame editor. You can set the club balance to anything with that up to £2 billion and it is not linked to reputation. If you want to download it I will post back a link.

I am not entirely sure what the limit of the editor is. I saw someone post here that with a maximum rep of 10000 they found the limit to be £250m.

You can put 265 million with a club having a reputation of around 9500, just sometimes when you create a game with that it gives the club a balance of 15 million or so, so you have to do it again and it works.

There is a limit in the editor. It will not allow you to set it to £1billion no matter what reputation you give the club.

I was able to set the overall balance to 1billion using the official editor so I don't know how you can't do it.:confused:

FMM is Football Manager Modifier and is an ingame editor. You can set the club balance to anything with that up to £2 billion and it is not linked to reputation. If you want to download it I will post back a link.

I downloaded this file but my PC says it doesn't have the right programs to run it...

What do i need? Or do i just need to save it in a certain place??

Cheers

I downloaded this file but my PC says it doesn't have the right programs to run it...

What do i need? Or do i just need to save it in a certain place??

Cheers

make sure you have extracted the file once youve downloaded it, i think you'll need win-rar to do it, then you should be able to run it from your desktop.

Archived