Oh,Sick Club

-Jef-

What does our generous Chairman want from me in my first season?

0DpCQcK.png

B55HBSp.png

Well, that's fairly reasonable. What will I have to spend? Oh, that's our bank account? Not gonna bother asking the Chairman himself.

Not the best financial situation, makes the otherwise 'so bad it's good' title rather fitting :D

Yeah, finances are horrible. Max wage i can offer is 10.5k€/annum. I can't sign anyone even remotely decent.

oHmn6wL.png

rDw4glp.png

The only two signings were two youngsters and hopefully two future first-team players. Signed for dirt cheap.

First one was younger brother of well famous prospect Alen Halilovic, Dino Halilovic. Hopefully he becomes equally as impactful as Alen. He already has great mental attributes and solid technical. He has a lot of room to improve.

The other signing was unknown French prospect, Guillaume Mollet. He is already 19 years old but hopefully he can at least become solid reserve keeper.

sX1NQUb.png

I got rid of three older players who have been replaced by players from U19 squad and they are also cheaper. Vojnovic is actually top player for Osijek, in real life, but I don't like him so yeah. Zoran is a prospect but not good enough. He'll probably never gonna wear Osijek's jersey.

43JK3FL.png

yNl5NPl.png

As you can see I'm well above relegation zone and cruising towards 4th place which leads to Europe, should winner of the league win the cup as well. I'm more than happy with everything happening in the league. I could concede less but that's just my **** centre backs and full backs with no defensive awareness. In goals scored and conceded I'm in the middle of the pack and that makes me happy.

Croatian Cup was a disaster considering I was required to get to Quarter Finals and lost in second round to complete amateurs. I blame my Assistant Manager for managing that game poorly. I just couldn't be bothered to play that meaningless game.

K433ECe.png

26vZEvr.png

Two wins versus Dinamo are very encouraging. Showing that we have the talent to beat the best and be the best, we only need consistency and a couple of improvements in the squad.

Also, not that much bothered with the loss in Croatian Cup.

oHmn6wL.png

wsFOgkt.png

I signed only one player during second part of the season. And it was a late signing. Sandi Krizman was offered to me and I kicked myself in the balls (not really, that hurts) for not signing him earlier. He's excellent player and would definitely help me in getting that Euro League spot.

bvMTHiL.png

I also got rid of my main player because he was being an idiot and wanted out...to some even more obscure league. Mesanovic always scored when needed (stats) and I thank him for making me some money. Cha ching! First step towards getting out of debt. Tho this did result in taking a hit in results...not too bothered with that.

43JK3FL.png

Cq86cLt.png

Fifth place was well above expectations. Could've sneaked into third place around 30th game but went on cold streak and..just screwed everything up. I am happy and am not complaining. Got a good look out of few solid, young players and I saw some great improvements in U21 players.

52xeFGB.png

9 unbeaten games in second half. 10 in total. Very happy with that. Good job lads. It showed we have solid defense and need to improve our midfield and striker, since I accepted that offer for disgruntled Mesanovic.

Archived