English Under 21 Leagues

I have tried to search for this but couldn't find anything.

What I would like to know is whats the structure to the Under 21's in the English Leagues? I'm Burnley and despite winning the Final in the Group 2 league we're still in Group 2 again this season, Finished 2nd in the North section so is it only the 1st place teams in North & South that go up?

It doesn't say anything about promotion in the Rules screen either. Is this the same for the Under 18's? Any answers would be appreciated.

I have tried to search for this but couldn't find anything.

What I would like to know is whats the structure to the Under 21's in the English Leagues? I'm Burnley and despite winning the Final in the Group 2 league we're still in Group 2 again this season, Finished 2nd in the North section so is it only the 1st place teams in North & South that go up?

It doesn't say anything about promotion in the Rules screen either. Is this the same for the Under 18's? Any answers would be appreciated.

You can't get promoted to a higher level through high league finishes. You will need to improve Burnley's academy category status by making a board request, which requires improvements to facilities, youth budget and youth staffing levels.

Archived