Accidental condition cheat found?

I have a player who's picked up a knock, but who I forgot to remove from the first 11 before the next game (I think everyone's done this at some point), I realise what I've done and pull him off and moments after doing so his conditon has raised 4%, then at half time it and full time it raises again. More so then if I hadn't played him in the game at all.

Theoretically, does this mean if you took control of your reserves, arranged two friendlies or similar, you could raise a player's condition from the fifties/sixties to the ninties by time your mid-week league game?

I couldn't find anything on a search, has this been mentioned before? It just doesn't seem right...

Noticed something similar too. Player received a small injury and condition dropped seriously to 30% after 20 minutes, checked every 5 minutes and saw it slowly rising, at halftime it was up to 70%, the guy scored 2 goals in the 2nd time (which made me win 3-2 :) ) and at full time it was around 75% as most of my players are at full time.

Archived