+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accidental condition cheat found?

Amateur

Default Accidental condition cheat found?

I have a player who's picked up a knock, but who I forgot to remove from the first 11 before the next game (I think everyone's done this at some point), I realise what I've done and pull him off and moments after doing so his conditon has raised 4%, then at half time it and full time it raises again. More so then if I hadn't played him in the game at all.

Theoretically, does this mean if you took control of your reserves, arranged two friendlies or similar, you could raise a player's condition from the fifties/sixties to the ninties by time your mid-week league game?

I couldn't find anything on a search, has this been mentioned before? It just doesn't seem right...

First Team
    Wishing Brendan Rodgers had been this good in 2010

Default Re: Accidental condition cheat found?

Nice. Though it does waste a subsitute (not that that matters in a reserve match)

Amateur

Noticed something similar too. Player received a small injury and condition dropped seriously to 30% after 20 minutes, checked every 5 minutes and saw it slowly rising, at halftime it was up to 70%, the guy scored 2 goals in the 2nd time (which made me win 3-2 ) and at full time it was around 75% as most of my players are at full time.

Semi Pro

Yeah definitely. The game automatically gives players a half-time boost. So by judicious subbing you can raise someone REALLY quickly without actually doing them any damage (sub @ 44 mins, take off @ 46)

Amateur

Ike - that's meant to be in the game, it's where the player has just taken a knock but runs it off.

Part-Timer

I don't think players condition can raise beyond what he had before the match, at least that's how it worked on fm2007

Part-timer
    Umedalens IF 1935 - Swedish 2nd Div North

kristoaster is right... i remember reading something about in-game while it was processing

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Hamenaglar View Post
    I don't think players condition can raise beyond what he had before the match, at least that's how it worked on fm2007
    I don't think it should do, but it definately does.

+ Reply to Thread