Player interactions need to improve

I'm in my 4th season in as hull, always ending in mid table for the last 3 years. This year i suddenly found myself in first place after 16 games, i know this won't last and expect us to be top 10 at the most at the end. I can understand players wanting to leave for teams consistently challenging for continental football. But this player, micah richard whom i got for free, want to leave and join villa who is in europa as they are runner up in fa cup last year. The problem is by the time he requested for transfer villa is out of europa and is now bottom six struggling with relegation.

During the interaction i had no choice to tell the player the situation that we are first and they are bottom 6. I can only tell him that we can quality this year and he say we cannot lol. He just want to play in the europa. This really need to be improve in fm16.

Best place to post about this is in the bugs forum, especially if you have save shortly before Richards ask for a chat about leaving.

It's not a bug per se, but you have a specific example of a limitation in the game. The save would be a very useful example to use for future improvements. In this case, the player should look at the current situation regarding league form and take that into account (more).

Interactions need to improve dramatically in general throughout the game. There seem to be even fewer options for interaction than in previous years. It should be more and more and more. You should be able to talk to any of your own players whenever you want about whatever you want, and you should be able to talk to, or at least about, other managers whenever you want. Until this side of the game is drastically improved and extended, the game won't feel as immersive and real as it could do.

It's just a lack of considering the scenarios that can occur. Like players demanding to leave for European football at the end of the season when you've qualified for a team that hasn't, simply because they consider the current season 'ongoing' (when it has ended) because the end date is much later when the new season is shuffled up.

Now C'MON HERE - I just had my left back suspended for two games for a professional foul (and even though it was his 2nd of the season, I gave him a warning instead of a fine), and the next day he comes to me, asking for a loan to go play 1st-team football. 1) we're outside of the transfer period, so he can't go anywhere 2) no one wants him 3) he couldn't play anyway until he serves his suspension and there's only 3 games left in the season and 4) aside from being sent off 13 minutes into the game, he's played 8 of the past 10 games. You're KILLING ME HERE, SI...

Now C'MON HERE - I just had my left back suspended for two games for a professional foul (and even though it was his 2nd of the season, I gave him a warning instead of a fine), and the next day he comes to me, asking for a loan to go play 1st-team football. 1) we're outside of the transfer period, so he can't go anywhere 2) no one wants him 3) he couldn't play anyway until he serves his suspension and there's only 3 games left in the season and 4) aside from being sent off 13 minutes into the game, he's played 8 of the past 10 games. You're KILLING ME HERE, SI...

What's his squad status?

Also is that started 8 games or played in 8 games? It's an important distinction to make.

The timing of his request sounds lousy & that is something that SI will hopefully be working on for FM16.

Edit: Although your transfer window is closed another nation or division might have an open transfer window.

What's his squad status?

First team, but with the match schedule, no one's fit enough to start and play every game (especially since starting someone at less than 95% fitness is almost a guarantee of a 2-month injury). He served his suspension, came back the next game with a 7.7, got injured in daily training, wasn't fit for the next game, and now he skipped out on training because he's mad about his amount of play. *sigh*...

First team, but with the match schedule, no one's fit enough to start and play every game (especially since starting someone at less than 95% fitness is almost a guarantee of a 2-month injury). He served his suspension, came back the next game with a 7.7, got injured in daily training, wasn't fit for the next game, and now he skipped out on training because he's mad about his amount of play. *sigh*...
Then it seems an odd time to complain. I was thinking that you had him on backup status and that's why he complained; basically pushing for a higher status / more "guaranteed" games given his new status. That's not the case here.

The fitness part isn't true though. I field players who have 93% condition regularly and my injury worst injury crisis was 4 injuries in a 27 man squad.

90% condition is usually my cut-off, for key players in an important match I will go down to 85% so long as their match fitness is at least 95%.

Archived