Debt Problems

Blackburn have terrible finances. I'm currently approaching the end of my first season with them (managed to win the bleeding championship) but at one stage the debt got so bad my player income was reduced to just 5% luckily I've won the championship and got promotion on the first attempt so that will help out the club a lot.

Im tempted to take control of a club in the lowest of all english divisions, have 0 bank balance and low wage budget and take them to be european giants. Either that or take control of LFC again for 5-10 seasons. That is after my 1 season at Real Madrid.

I suppose I can take control of a low english club for 5-10 seasons then go back to lfc.

Any Scottish football club playing in league 2.

Are Coventry still in the mire?

Maybe not a major European nation but what about a lower league Greek club?

A Spanish lower league club could fit the bill, as would a lower league Portuguese club, seeing as their own countries economy is at breaking point.

Any Scottish football club playing in league 2.

Hmmm, wouldn't say so. They don't have problems with debt, just not much money. In fact most of them are pretty well run, despite never being likely to make much of a profit. Slightly different to what the OP is asking I guess.

Parma are in serious trouble but they are still serie A.

Another championsip side like bolton would be birmingham they have large debts and desperately need a promotion to help them out of it.

Parma has biggest number of contracted players I've ever seen, I haven't counted them, but they are like 150+ for sure...

Archived