Explain this game to

I've recently started playing this game. First game with PSG, from France. A good, with good players. Yet, 22 games onwards, I have only won 5 games. This despite: having many more shots on goal, having more possession, having more possession on opponent's half, have great (green) player morale, having my players get high grades. The main problem seems to be scoring goals: attackers like Ibrahimovic and Cavani have scored very few goals despite each having like 5 shots on goal on average per game.

So, anyone, please explain this game to me. Every game, I'm better than the opponent, create more chances than the opponent, have better players than the opponent. This, to me, seems to be the point of the game. Yet, despite seemingly doing everything right, I can't win games. So what's the point of it?

Well in football you can do everything more or less right but still not get the result you deserve.

That said five wins in 22 matches with a team like PSG suggests your tactics can be improved. Have a look in the tactics forum, particular at the sticky threads at the top on how to build tactics or you could also post up a pic in this thread and you'll get some advice.

I've recently started playing this game. First game with PSG, from France. A good, with good players. Yet, 22 games onwards, I have only won 5 games. This despite: having many more shots on goal, having more possession, having more possession on opponent's half, have great (green) player morale, having my players get high grades. The main problem seems to be scoring goals: attackers like Ibrahimovic and Cavani have scored very few goals despite each having like 5 shots on goal on average per game.

So, anyone, please explain this game to me. Every game, I'm better than the opponent, create more chances than the opponent, have better players than the opponent. This, to me, seems to be the point of the game. Yet, despite seemingly doing everything right, I can't win games. So what's the point of it?

All I hear are stats. Are the strikers getting actual good chances? Having more shots means nothing if they're not quality chances.

Archived