Player Injured In Every Single Game

I have just started my fourth season. For nearly three full seasons I have not had any real issue with injuries, they have been there but not in huge numbers, they seemed just about right. However in the last 6/7 games of the third season and in the first 7 games of the fourth season I have had at least one player injured in every single game. I haven't changed my tactics from what I was using previously. My players aren't known for a history of injuries (I always check this before signing players).

This next part is going to sound like I am accusing the game of cheating me but these injuries have coincided with my team playing the best football it ever has and getting the best results. Despite a few injuries in the new season I was top of the league and had won 4 games in a row but having picked up 5 injuries in 4 games I was left with sub/reserve players to cover spaces left by injured quality first team players and have now lost 3 games in a row and picked up a further 4 injuries. Luckily some of the previous injured players have come back and are now fit but the amount of injuries I am getting seems absolutely ridiculous.

Can anyone think of a reason why I would suddenly start picking up so many injuries? Have the computer teams started to tackle me harder to counter the fact I am playing so well?

Have a read of this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/422302-Injuries-discussion-thread.

You'll need to wade through a fair bit of moaning but there are some posts that provide useful hint, tips & general advice on why you might be suffering more injuries than is expected (if indeed that is the case) & ways to help minimise their impact on your squad.

Any injuries also during training?

Very few injuries in training, originally I was keeping fitness as a training aspect and I had it on average but that was the first thing I change when I noticed a few injuries. So that has been removed, all of these injuries have come after that change and are happening in matches rather than in training.

Archived