Weird UI issues post-patch?

I started a new career after not playing FM15 for a couple months, and now I'm experiencing some weird UI issues. Clicks often seem "delayed", and when customizing a view for the selection screen, adding one column often has weird unpredictable effects, like other columns suddenly disappearing. Is this an issue other people have had since the latest patch, or am I alone here?

When you click 'continue' after not playing FM15 for a while despite it being on your computer, game loaded and all, the first few continue clicks will seem delayed. Eventually it goes back to normal ok speed.

• Administrators

Do you have any kind of anti-virus installed? Have you added FM/Steam to your exceptions to make sure it's not conflicting with the game? Sometimes after an update the anti-virus can see the game differently due to the 'update' and may cause slight interference. Let me know if doing so helps at all, thanks.

No I don't have any antivirus installed except for the standard Windows Security stuff. Steam doesn't seem to have any trouble downloading and installing updates. I wish I was playing directly after the update because right now it's hard to pin down whether it was actually the update that caused it because I hadn't played the game in months.

The standard column setups (assistant reports, selection info, etc) look fine, it's just when I try to customize them, I get really bizarre behavior like some columns disappearing or resizing to huge proportions, etc. That and some slight UI delays after button clicks seem to be my only symptoms.

Archived