I want a challenge.

If it's not too hard, it's not much of a challenge, now is it? I recommend the Gundo's European Adventure, take a newly-promoted team from the bottom of the stock database of a selected country to the top. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/402713-Gundo-s-FM15-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2

Unsurprisingly I'm going to suggest 'The Ultimate Challenge'

Challenges like Gundo's definitely are fun, if you've never done one before, and Gundo's is a bit more difficult than Dafuge's.

Here's the advantages of the Ultimate Challenge though.

1. Speedy gratification. You will (relatively) quickly achieve something; namely getting a job. Now admittedly, the chances are that it will be a rubbish job. Either a lower division team, or a top division team that the previous manager has all but destroyed from within.

2. Lots of mini achievements. You have something in the range of 21 different trophies to win, and every one of them will be something that you can boast about to....

3. The best thread on the forum. A cauldron of witzelschuct, adoxography and colposinquanonia. (The last one may just be me). Check out the thread. Don't we seem exactly like the kind of people you want to be your best friends forever?

4. Nobody has ever achieved it. (I'm writing every ostensibly similar challenge like the Dodecahedron or whatever out of the history books). Those other challenges were like John the Baptists waffling pointlessly in the desert and having their heads cut off by indifference from everybody else on Challenges, Sign Ups and Experiments. We are the Messiah of Challenges.

Looking forward to your introductory post.

Archived