fastest way to gain Tactic fluidity or accomplished

What should i be doing to get my 3 tactics upto being accomplished or better, i'm asking this because i'm at a loss

I'm at Hibernian and have used 3 set tactics for 2 seasons which reach accomplished eventually, but after pre-season they reset to awkward? is this right, surely they should remain at accomplished or atleast competent

does signing players change the tactics fluidity?

apart from using the tactics, what else causes them to rise faster?

thanls, what helps it rise faster in training

match focus on match tactics or general training on tactical? or both

Match focus on match tactics.

General training on tactics does nothing for familiarity. It just assigns more earned CA points for each player towards the attributes covered by "Tactics"

Match focus on match tactics.

General training on tactics does nothing for familiarity. It just assigns more earned CA points for each player towards the attributes covered by "Tactics"

you leanr something new everyday, suppose it shows you how more complexed it's getting

never knew that about General tactical training, so saying that does that mean if i concentrate on general tactical training my players will improve on their roles within the said tactics?

never knew that about General tactical training, so saying that does that mean if i concentrate on general tactical training my players will improve on their roles within the said tactics?

No.

Ok a quick overview of training attributes which is what the general training section covers:

A) Players earn CA points mainly by playing and performing to a decent level.

B) Those points are converted to attribute points.

C) General training covers the balance of how those points are assigned to attributes.

D) If you choose balanced the points are assigned fairly equally to all attributes but if you choose say tactical then more points are assigned to the tactical attributes and less to others.

E) You can see which attributes are covered by which general training by going to a players training screen and using the drop down list at the top right. Tactical covers Anticipation, Composure, Concentration, Decisions & Teamwork.

I've always found that rotating the match prep options during pr-season works much better than leaving it on match tactics, never tested that theory though.

Archived